hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Liking this thread, given me some good ideas

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
Ingredients:
• 4 chicken breasts (boneless, 6oz each)
• 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
• 1⁄2 cup low-fat parmesan cheese
• 2 cups your favorite healthy Spaghetti sauce
• 3 egg whites
Directions:
1. Beat 3 egg whites in a bowl and dip chicken in it
2. On a separate plate, pour some bread crumbs and evenly coat the chicken and place in a cooking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray
3. Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken and top with the parmesan cheese
4. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes

Calories 363
Protein 54g
Carbohydrates 21g
Fats 7g

Is this per breast because I'm sure it would be more like 80g protein if it was the whole dish.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
There's 2 of you?!?!?!
I know the JDUB form other boards for years.
I thought maybe he had put a hyphen in his handle for some reason or another.
Who are you my friend?

I've been posted here for awhile... I'm not any of the other boards so I didn't know there was a guy with name

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Is this per breast because I'm sure it would be more like 80g protein if it was the whole dish.

This recipe makes about two servings... The numbers could be off ass well, so you want to double check

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Im gonna try the marsala and the parmesan in the crock pot! Should be awesome! Also gonna make some of the sauces u recommend for the chicken recepies and bbq them therrr breats and let em soak in the sauces and eat away all week!! Yum!

Thanks again man i got this thread book marked! Never buying a cook book again!

Thro some bbq recepies up if u got em!

Thanks again j-

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Im gonna try the marsala and the parmesan in the crock pot! Should be awesome! Also gonna make some of the sauces u recommend for the chicken recepies and bbq them therrr breats and let em soak in the sauces and eat away all week!! Yum!

Thanks again man i got this thread book marked! Never buying a cook book again!

Thro some bbq recepies up if u got em!

Thanks again j-

One of the best ways I like to eat chicken is to get a bunch of tenderloins and coat them any of the marinades that have vinegar and place them in ziploc bags in the fridge for at least 12hours, I divide them into daily portions for the week and put all the bags in the fridge, I place them on the grill or just in the oven for 30 minutes each morning then all I have to do is heat up some veggies with each meal. Glad you're liking them brother. I'll keep posting them

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic