Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Drug Cartels

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The reason they can rationalize it is they adopt satanism/or Santa Muerta. Its all the same, you are god, human life means nothing, indulge your lust etc.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
The reason they can rationalize it is they adopt satanism/or Santa Muerta. Its all the same, you are god, human life means nothing, indulge your lust etc.

This is scary ...

" Circa 2005, the cult of the Santa Muerte was brought to the United States by Mexican and Central American immigrants, and by 2012 had tens of thousands of followers throughout the country, primarily in cities with high Hispanic and Latino populations.[28] As of 2016-2017, the cult of the Santa Muerte is considered to be one of the fastest-growing new religious movements in the world, with an estimated 10 to 12 million followers,[29] and the single fastest-growing new religious movement in the Americas."

Source..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Scarier to me is that my first thought looking at that picture was not horror ... it was "gee, shouldn't he be covered with Ants?"

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Scarier to me is that my first thought looking at that picture was not horror ... it was "gee, shouldn't he be covered with Ants?"

No. they take pictures themselves and post them on social media. I’m sure they took this picture right after they did it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Whew.

lol?????????????

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Mexican drug cartels take in between $19 billion and $29 billion annually from drug sales in the US.”

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
UGL. Meth.

can you imagine an underground steroid lab out in the jungle on a dirt floor with a tarp covering it? lol

d38064944789aa872c0b852362f1bcfb.jpg

6b54c69c33dffc088877cb8235f2d715.jpg

5993f5cb9108b9111d72a77859750b7a.jpg

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

I listened to this start to finish. starting at a few minutes in it gets good and just gets better as it goes. you’ll hear how the drug trafficking works, The amount of drugs and money being trafficked, the money routes ,shipping routes, the Couriers, the inner workings of the Sinaloa cartel, the chain of command. this was very interesting highly recommend

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I've watched the whole story about all these goon on Netflix..... I'm sure there is lots of embellishment, but DEF worth a watch.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Mexican Drug Cartels Launched 9,000 Drone Incursions Into US Airspace.

Border security continues to suffer significantly as Mexican drug cartels conducted more than 9,000 drone incursions into US airspace in 2021, Judicial Watch revealed this week.

Judicial Watch spoke with a senior Homeland Security, interviewed federal officials at the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Rio Grande Valley sector in Texas, and even filed a Freedom of Information Act request with CBP to investigate the use of drones by Mexican drug cartels to surveil federal, state, county, and city agencies and conduct nefarious activities on the border.

CBP officials on the ground told the conservative activist group that cartels used drones for surveillance during human smuggling and drug trafficking operations into the US. They said the drones, many of which can be readily bought off the internet or at a big box retailer, are being used to spot gaps in the border coverage, as well as create diversions in certain areas to confuse CBP agents while smugglers move high-value assets across the border in other locations.

Brandon Judd, the union president representing 20,000 CBP agents, told Judicial Watch the drones are also "dropping fentanyl" packages into the US.

"They fly into certain locations, drop them to the ground and fentanyl is taken off of them and they take back off into Mexico," Judd said.

Readers may recall that we've covered cartels flying drugs into the US via these drones over the years.

Judd said the drones aren't "military-grade" and "can be purchased anywhere." He didn't mention which drone brands are widely used by cartels, but one can only assume it's Chinese drone maker DJI.

One concerning topic not covered by Judicial Watch is the militarization of consumer drones. We noted earlier this year that a modified consumer drone went on a bombing raid against a rival drug cartel in Mexico. The video from the drone was absolutely stunning and mimicked the ones used in Syria by terror organizations. This is alarming because what's to say that these drones could be used against CBP and or other US personnel protecting the border.

The fact that Mexican drug cartel drones are penetrating US airspace represents a significant failure by the Biden administration and could be a national security threat.

This revelation comes as the Biden Administration lifts the Title 42 public health authority, and an unmanageable number of illegal immigrants could soon pour across the border.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
These cartels might not have carried out any one event as spectacular or infamous as 9-11, but they are just as savage, and cause as much death and pain, as Al-Qaeda ever did. The US should designate them terrorist organizations and act accordingly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic