Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Drug Bust Yields Over $15K Worth of Steroids, Along With Guns, Cash

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A man was arrested after authorities found over $15,000 worth of illegal steroids, along with thousands of dollars in cash and several different types of guns at his home and business, the Ventura County Sheriff's Department said.

Dustin Kirn, 29, was stopped Thursday by a patrol deputy near Spinnaker and Navigator drives in Ventura in connection with an ongoing narcotics investigation, VCSD Sgt. Jose Rivera said. Upon searching his car, Ventura Sheriff's detectives found two loaded handguns.

Detectives also carried out search warrants at Kirn's home on the 10000 block of Orange Circle and his business on the 2000 block of Palma Drive. There, they found several other handguns along with a shotgun and an assault-style rifle, as well as ammunition and several high-capacity magazines, the VCSD said.

"One of the magazines was a double drum magazine with a 100 round capacity," the department added.

Investigators also seized over 100 vials and 1,600 pills containing illegal steroids as well as a "large sum" of cash that is believed to be from illegal drug sales.

Rivera estimated the street value of the vials alone at around $15,000. The value of the other steroids is yet to be determined because of the large number and variety of pills seized, Rivera said.

Kirn was arrested and booked for possession for sale of a controlled substance. He later posted bail and is set to appear in court on Aug. 16, the VSD said.

Source: nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Massive-Steroid-Bust-Yields-Over-15000-in-drugs-along-with-guns-cash-490068811.html

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow, I don't get my gear f2f and know nothing about street value, but the math here says those vials average $150 each. Wish the police had included the size of the vials, my first reaction was based on 10ml, but maybe they're larger?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That doesn't look like a distribution amount in any way shape or form. Looks like enough for a good cycle or 2. Decent amount of cash and guns though.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Wow, I don't get my gear f2f and know nothing about street value, but the math here says those vials average $150 each. Wish the police had included the size of the vials, my first reaction was based on 10ml, but maybe they're larger?
My thoughts exactly. Actual value more like $5000 for the vials.

That's fucking California for you though. I like the headlines too, "massive bust." LOL!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
These article always make you wonder who the person was on the forums.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
People who pay gym prices might pay 120-150 a vial for test. I’ve had people tell me this. I know one kid who bragged that he got a vial of tren for $200. Wow good job kid.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dayum ........ off to get a business license, print up some business cards, and run some ads in my local newspaper, brb. Otoh, I'm guessing local f2f sources need to acquire Get Out of Jail Free cards before other supplies, and before similar businessmen who do business differently.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have seen prices from 100 to 150 local for years.
Seen dbol/winny go for over 100 bucks for 100 too.

$15,000 is an reasonable assumption I think.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
What does f2f stand for? New one on me. But once again their investigation started with recs/narcotics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic