Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Driving Annoyances

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Saw an article on road pet peeves and immediately thought of my favorite: people who do not accelerate on acceleration ramps and leave me to try and merge into 70mph+ traffic while still going 50mph. Idiots.

Post yours.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Oh boy. I’m an OTR Trucker. I have a list. The most annoying and dangerous are the left lane douche that realizes he’s at his exit and now is indiscriminately driving across all lanes without looking. Only seeing where he needs to be.

I’ll be back with more. Lol.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've seen worse and worse driving these past few years and am wondering the reason. Every time I go out now, there is at least one person that clearly doesn't know where they are, where they are going, or how to safely get there. And after I've finally managed to get away from them, along comes someone else to take their place. It's endless now.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I've seen worse and worse driving these past few years and am wondering the reason. Every time I go out now, there is at least one person that clearly doesn't know where they are, where they are going, or how to safely get there. And after I've finally managed to get away from them, along comes someone else to take their place. It's endless now.
Entitlement has reached the roads. They matter. And you do not. Don’t get in their way. Where they’re going is all that matters.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
biggest pet peeve is people who don't seem to know what the word yield means. If there getting on they pay zero attention to traffic and make no attempt to stop or even slow down when the right lane is bumper to bumper. These are the same people who get all pissed off when they are getting off and nobody yields for there right of way. If someone is getting on and not yielding for my right of way I'll drive right up beside them, in my 1500 Ram , and block them from getting on. They'll lay on there horn and and I can see them flipping out, yelling, and all kind of hand signals for me. There so busy getting pissed at me they will have to slam on there brakes at the last minute or go into the ditch. I should get a dash cam and post these video's. There is a show about big rig towing. Most of the accidents are from some piece of shit van, or small car not yielding and getting slammed into by an oversized vehicle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic