Members
Latest Member
xevensolutions
What's New?

Drews 6 set bicep/tricep blast

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
A lot of bro's in the gym will ask me what I do for an arm workout and honestly I say the same thing everytime "squats and deadlifts" and they most all have the same perplexed look....but its true I never got serious definition and the peak before making the squat and dead a staple of my routine.
But here is my routine that ill throw in training schedule during the prep/cutting phase before a show.

seated db curls 10-12 reps

e-z bar preacher curls-slow and concentrated on the negative

cable curls w/straight bar-heavy concentration on the neg rep

single arm curls w/d-ring full extension cable coming from behind you elbow in and rigid no movement

alt. DB Pinnwheels-these are often neglected but important for girth,cant forget about the brachi

alt. DB Hammers-mind to muscle squeeze on the contraction

*****TRI's******

Cable Tri-rope pull downs-moderate weight were you can get full movement and pull the rope apart.

Single arm D-ring tri pull downs-elbow is tucked close with little movement of upper arm.

Straight bar tri push down-Load up the weight on this movement its ok even if you cheat.

Bench rolling DB extensions-Laying flat on my back I use 45lbs db full extension coming all the way down and almost roll them back over my shoulders

Bench E-Z bar skull crushers-always controlling the neg rep and full contraction on the peak of the movement

Bench dip-body weight burn out

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
nice drew i'll throw one in there that blasted me past 18" and onto 20's back in the day weighted chin ups full stretch i put alot of my guys/gals thru a few weeks of this and the growth is crazy if u cant do 3 sets of 12 then ur bi's are in bad shape but dont over do the arm workout 5-8 sets tops on bi's imho