Members
Latest Member
pbtom

drambuie

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Honey infused whiskey normally don't drink but this so good on rocks powerful can't pass up

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey Ketsugo, I've had it quite a few times. Because it's sweet tasting, I'll tend to have it after dinner either with dessert or end of evening type drink. Before dinner, I'd rather have a "kick in the pants." For example, last night I had a double Booker's bourbon on the rocks before our Valentine's meal. Dinner was Chilean Sea Bass on fennel, with foie gras as an appetizer. Foie gras is like an entire Thanksgiving meal in one bite!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Haven't had this since I was a kid, lol

We were allowed like a 1/2 shot on New Years eve to celebrate the new year, just remember it was sweet and burnt like hell.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Honey infused whiskey normally don't drink but this so good on rocks powerful can't pass up
I've had it a few times on the rocks and enjoyed it. For the typical after dinner splash I'll pick Brandy. For sweet I'll have a B&B (Brandy & Benedictine). If you enjoy Drambuie Ketsugo...you'd probably like the B&B neat or on the rocks too.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I've had it a few times on the rocks and enjoyed it. For the typical after dinner splash I'll pick Brandy. For sweet I'll have a B&B (Brandy & Benedictine). If you enjoy Drambuie Ketsugo...you'd probably like the B&B neat or on the rocks too.

I will try your recommendation I've never tried that before thanks

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Remember taking it fishing on a cold winters day once time... I.. warms the cockles of your heart me laddies

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Amarula is another good dessert kind of drink. Try it out, it's from South Africa.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic