Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Dramatic improvement in recovery, and oddly from liver...

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
So i have a friend who is a natural bodybuilder, and pretty damn big(yes, natural). He always preaches to me about the power of food, herbs, etc.

He's been helping me out with my diet now for a few months, and we are always modifying and changing things up, i've never had a response like this personally ever.

Currently i'm cruising on 250mg testE a week now for over a month(maybe 2) or so(down from 750mg+, eq, hgh, var, alot of stuff hahahaa) and feeling great. We switched my diet to a CKD diet about 3 weeks ago. Basically no carbs except for a refeed on monday/thursday nights before bed, the diet is dropping fat off me crazy fast but my recovery from workouts went to the toilet fast. By week 2 i was in hell, literally sore for days.

He suggested taking beef liver pillsBeverly International with every meal(except carb up), and amino acid pillsBeverly International(mostly eaa's) with every meal as well.

Literally within 2 days, night and day difference in recovery and well being. I'm recovering almost like being back on cycle(dont missunderstand me, it's not comparable, but the time is easily 15% what it was prior, when on recovery ain't nuttin but a peanut), happier and sleeping better. The added micronutrients and vitamins have made a dramatic difference, again all food derived stuff.

i have spent tons of money on supps over the years, 98% are BS. These have blown me away, hands down.

i dont shill for Beverly, but i enjoy their products and they can be found FAR less expensive on google then listed here. I even chew the liver pills when i'm hungry between meals, hahaha

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
To add, cruising is difficult for me. The superman feeling of being on cycle is gone, and then the mental battle begins, some sessions suck and make u feel weak and small when just a few weeks earlier u were a beast.

This i can see easily leading to people going right back on, or worse. Glad i didn't have the option to pct in that sense. These supps have helped me to recover but also to perceive my current hormonal situation more positively which is priceless

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I'm gonna try this next time I do my keto diet as my recuperation powers are shot to hell when I do this type of diet, but it works amazing for my physique!! What dosages of each were you talking Evolving?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic