Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dr. wrote this prescription today, Nope

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Common side effects include sleepiness, vomiting, and dizziness.[3] Serious side effects may include pathological gambling, low blood pressure with standing and hallucinations.[2][3]

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Yea va doc saw my legs and hands moving and started asking questions. My brain does the same thing, I must have mental, visual, or audible stimulation or I get very uncomfortable almost painful. Neither cause me issues or interfere but being the VA it will be in the mail by Thursday.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
TEll them no scripts motherfuckers, that shit is on your record whether you take it or not and will fuck up your life insurance apps as well a potentially a host of other things, I always tell them WRITE DOWN /ENTER in the computer that I saod NO FUCKING pills.
I was on so much sit after my TBI that a friend who is a Surgeon could not believe it, he told me quit all that shit, I did and never looked back.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Side effects... pathological gambling, low blood pressure with standing and hallucinations.

Sounds like a normal day for me.
The labels on some of these medications today are just fucked up ,, * Warning may cause bleeding around the face chest breast neck and asshole but no more bad breath or dandruff :oops:

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
What the Hell… that’s insane. Yeah, no scripts for anything. Also, besides treating Parkinson’s, this drug shouldn’t be on the market. I was reading everything over and that shi* is scary.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
The labels on some of these medications today are just fucked up ,, * Warning may cause bleeding around the face chest breast neck and asshole but no more bad breath or dandruff :oops:
That ebola! Lol

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
What the Hell… that’s insane. Yeah, no scripts for anything. Also, besides treating Parkinson’s, this drug shouldn’t be on the market. I was reading everything over and that shi* is scary.
Lol but, but it helps with anti depression med induced limp dick.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic