Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dr won't help with TRT

NPower65

NPower65

Jan 5, 2015
OP....not sure what you are after. True TRT is not like cycling. Nature is a bell curve, and as such there are ranges for populations. I know of many big ripped guys that have their test checked and find themselves below 500. Test within the normal ranges is not really a big player in muscle growth. It is not until you start jacking to super-physiological levels that it makes a large impact. (which TRT is not going to do that for you).

Having levels at 900-1200 is not going to do wonders for you. Just as many big guys that post they have 400 levels, some scrawny guy posts his test came back at 950 and doesnt understand it.

By all means seek out treatment for low test if you suffer legit symptoms. But understand those symptoms can also be related to thyroid function as well as many other things. Frankly if you dont have symptoms, dont go on trt...period. It is no magic pill. Just cycle and do pct. If and when you suffer any real symptoms or dont recover, then maybe seek it out.

First I would like to get the levels up to where they should be I do have symptoms low energy tired most of the time just feeling like s**t. they did a Sensitive Thyroid Stim test and it came out to 3.42mIU/L range is .27 - 4.2 so I know that's working. Doing a cycle would be great but I don't have the network to do so that"s why I a'm trying to do this as legal as I can

NPower65

NPower65

Jan 5, 2015
OP....not sure what you are after. True TRT is not like cycling. Nature is a bell curve, and as such there are ranges for populations. I know of many big ripped guys that have their test checked and find themselves below 500. Test within the normal ranges is not really a big player in muscle growth. It is not until you start jacking to super-physiological levels that it makes a large impact. (which TRT is not going to do that for you).

Having levels at 900-1200 is not going to do wonders for you. Just as many big guys that post they have 400 levels, some scrawny guy posts his test came back at 950 and doesnt understand it.

By all means seek out treatment for low test if you suffer legit symptoms. But understand those symptoms can also be related to thyroid function as well as many other things. Frankly if you dont have symptoms, dont go on trt...period. It is no magic pill. Just cycle and do pct. If and when you suffer any real symptoms or dont recover, then maybe seek it out.

First I would like to get the levels up to where they should be I do have symptoms low energy tired most of the time just feeling like s**t. they did a Sensitive Thyroid Stim test and it came out to 3.42mIU/L range is .27 - 4.2 so I know that's working. Doing a cycle would be great but I don't have the network to do so that"s why I a'm trying to do this as legal as I can

bodysculptingclub

bodysculptingclub

Feb 14, 2015
I know what your going through. I been trough it myself. Low energy, mood swings, puffiness ect. your right to seek professional help. I can refer you to a medical clinic with professionals that can help you dail in.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Mines been dropping since I was 28 at over 600, I'm 35 and was tested last year and was 408... Still not low enough for my Doc.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Definitely get checked out for sleep apnea. That alone can bring your t levels down. Most docs won't prescribe trt until you are under 300. Kaiser won't do it until lower than 190(in my area anyway). They are very anti trt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic