MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Fildo

Android app

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Used to torrent them before but now I just rely on Spotify. Youtube for listening but not downloading

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
spotify also gives you hulu for free. best streaming ive ever used.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Is this a Spotify package I didn't know about?
not sure what you mean, but when I signed up for spotify on the monthly pay plan I automatically got hulu in addition with no additional fee for it. Im sure if you review your account you'll see that you have the option to load it for free. if not, I would contact spotify and ask them about it. everyone I know who has spotify also has hulu for free.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
not sure what you mean, but when I signed up for spotify on the monthly pay plan I automatically got hulu in addition with no additional fee for it. Im sure if you review your account you'll see that you have the option to load it for free. if not, I would contact spotify and ask them about it. everyone I know who has spotify also has hulu for free.

Sadly, I can't see that option. I've got a family plan for spotify.

Anyway, just checked their website and Premium with Hulu offer has this note:

"Note: It's no longer possible to sign up to this deal unless you’re eligible for the student discount (see below)."

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sadly, I can't see that option. I've got a family plan for spotify.

Anyway, just checked their website and Premium with Hulu offer has this note:

"Note: It's no longer possible to sign up to this deal unless you’re eligible for the student discount (see below)."
my son canceled his cable and signed up for hulu w/ all the other streaming tv like Netflix, and he pays $60 mo. he seems to think that I only have just hulu which I really don't see a lot of shows or movies I like on it. im gonna canx cable this wk and switch to stream tv so ill figure it all out soon enough.

R

RonanSweeney

Sep 25, 2022
Most of the time, I listen to music on the app. I installed Yandex Music and Spotify to listen to songs, podcasts, and audiobooks freely. Of course, I pay a monthly subscription fee. I use any website on the Internet to download music to my flash drive. I love listening to music and podcasts on the road or when I'm doing household chores.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
Most of the time, I listen to music on the app. I installed Yandex Music and Spotify to listen to songs, podcasts, and audiobooks freely. Of course, I pay a monthly subscription fee. I use any website on the Internet to download music to my flash drive. I love listening to music and podcasts on the road or when I'm doing household chores.
I usually listen to calm, relaxing music in the morning to prepare for the work day. Sometimes I notice a lack of creativity from certain artists on Spotify. But now, more and more artists use streamingfamous.com to promote their work on the musical platform. I'm glad I can find almost any artist and add their songs to my playlist.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic