Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Downloading Music

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I prefer an MP3 player over my phone. Mainly because of the battery usage.

I have a shitty Galaxy note 5 that I have to charge 4x per day and I still can make it through a 2.5 hr workout with no issue. What are you using a nokia crank?

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I still use Mullvad VPN, Bittorent and mostly PirateBay

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I prefer an MP3 player over my phone. Mainly because of the battery usage.
I do this as well, have an old iPod with like 800 songs on it, battery lasts forever.

There use to be a forum I would download whole albums from, forgot the damn name of it. Bolt or something like that.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LK... get Spotify, you can download all your favorites, create playlists... whatever you want. That’s all I use and works great on airplanes on offline mode

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I have google on my phone and apple on my computer. I need to switch over to spotify as it is the best deal and quality is excellent. hooked on rage against the machine right now. if your dragging ass at the gym put these fuckers on and problem solved.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
wtf just belt some tunes out!!!
whos got time to be happy???

i use the Spot!!

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
I do this as well, have an old iPod with like 800 songs on it, battery lasts forever.

There use to be a forum I would download whole albums from, forgot the damn name of it. Bolt or something like that.

Bolt.cd? That's gone now

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I got an android so i can use hacked apps,

Got the hacked version of pandora 1, allows u to thumbs up songs and the option to download the song

Also got fido, its an app that has basically every artist as far as ive seen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
LK... get Spotify, you can download all your favorites, create playlists... whatever you want. That’s all I use and works great on airplanes on offline mode
THis!!! Apple music is doing it too

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I just use dvdvideosoft MP3 converter and just get any song from youtube that then goes on my itunes list which then goes to my IPOD

DutchBR89

DutchBR89

Nov 18, 2017
Where is everyone downloading music these days? Need to update my music for 2019

I have over 1500 tracks on my smartfone sdcard. Almost all music ive downloaded have i done with: Tubemate. Its an APK file for android and the same music/videos/everything is the same as Youtube, only difference is the Download button on the screen. Tubemate easily convert the file u download into mp3,video, audio, whatever u want.

Also i have installed on my Asus flipbook (windows) the program: Bluestacks. This program allouds you to do everything what a android fone also do. Like games, apps, ect. And also Tubemate.

Im addicted to this program its really easy for downloading aaaaaall music...

Owyeah and its free to use ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic