Kiddorism
What's New?

Downloading Music

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Where is everyone downloading music these days? Need to update my music for 2019

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
All the Yanni hits are on youtube

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I gotta get with that new Kanye bro!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A Yanni - Kanye colab would be something special

G

great

Old AB Veteran and TID VIP
Mar 26, 2011
I think most are streaming.. myself included.
however when I need to have offline music I download from amazon (free if you have prime)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I'm listening to rebassed stuff which is free unless you want to buy the drives aka USB stick. It's always hard to find quality music you go off YouTube and it's clipped. Ain't the good old days anymore I havnt even downloaded a torrent in decades Maybe I'll get schooled in this thread ???

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Napster.....Ooops- I think I’m outdated.
Interesting to see what everyone says.

I have prime, but I think that you need prime plus to download.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wasn't free with Prime. I'm on a plane a few days a week and need some new tunes.

Yanni/Kanye are remaking Ebony and Ivory btw.

G

great

Old AB Veteran and TID VIP
Mar 26, 2011
I used to travel by plane weekly for work (switched jobs a year and a half ago and no more traveling) so I understand how important new music is.
If you have prime and open up the amazon music app just search for any artist or music. anything that doesn't say music unlimited (that's there newer additional subscription service) is free. Just click on the three dots to the right and download. when go into airplane mode it will be available in your offline library. I have found this the best and fastest, especially when in the airport and last minute downloading something you thought about as your boarding.
hope that helps!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Streaming through Spotify mostly. I still use an old iPod until is gives up on me then I dunno what I'm going to do. Plus I have all these cassette tapes...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Bro why down load???
Pay $5.00 per month and get a Spotify subscription. Its the best fucking app on my phone. Its like an endless itunes. It has all the music you could ever want. If your going to take a flight you can select several gigs to store on the phone for the flight. The rest of the time it streams.
I mean every band every song you need. I got all my friends and family on it. Even my old stubborn parents and uncle came around. No more CD's no more downloading.

Spotify

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Bro why down load???
Pay $5.00 per month and get a Spotify subscription. Its the best fucking app on my phone. Its like an endless itunes. It has all the music you could ever want. If your going to take a flight you can select several gigs to store on the phone for the flight. The rest of the time it streams.
I mean every band every song you need. I got all my friends and family on it. Even my old stubborn parents and uncle came around. No more CD's no more downloading.

Spotify

I prefer an MP3 player over my phone. Mainly because of the battery usage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic