Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Double hip replacement recovery

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Well, finally starting to feel a bit normal. Going to start some mall walking and if that goes well, I will head back to the gym on Monday. Light cardio and light machines for now. Get back into it. Still rolling on the 150mg Test a week HRT. Looking forward to normal. I've put on a few extra pounds that I did not want to. And the older I get the harder it is to come off.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yes, I'm a creature of habit, so when that gets thrown out a whack it's a mind fuck trying to deviate from my routine.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Yes, I'm a creature of habit, so when that gets thrown out a whack it's a mind fuck trying to deviate from my routine.
Ya. I avoided this for 2 years. Went to the point I couldn’t ride my Roadglide and it ruined most of my summer. And cancelled my yearly 10 day motorcycle camping trip. So I bit the bullet and did them back to back. So 4 months out of work is horrible. I’m a workaholic and not working is very foreign to me.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Well a full lap at the mall including the Dicks Sporting Goods is exactly .75 of a mile. Not to bad. I was doing 2 miles after the first hip surgery and ended up aggravating something so I decided to not do that this time. I’m 5.5 weeks out from the second surgery. And 13.5 weeks out from the first. So I’m feeling pretty good. Had to hit the Sarku Japan in the food court. Teriyaki chicken double meat white rice veggies.
Will start with meal prep in the coming weeks as I get closer to going back to work.
Will maintain the HRT until I do my yearly blast. Which is still mild but works very well. I got to 300mg Cyp and 150mg Tren E for 12 weeks. I start that mid to late April.
I have a deeper hole to dig out of this year. This 4 months off and not exactly being good about my food choices and I got what I deserved.

A

Alpineslide

Jan 24, 2023
You need to start swimming RFG. Probably some of the best cardio you can do with minimal impact to your joints.
I swim a couple times a week, although I still suck at it.
My primary stroke is the elementary back stroke….soldier, chicken, airplane !! Do you know that one?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Well a full lap at the mall including the Dicks Sporting Goods is exactly .75 of a mile. Not to bad. I was doing 2 miles after the first hip surgery and ended up aggravating something so I decided to not do that this time. I’m 5.5 weeks out from the second surgery. And 13.5 weeks out from the first. So I’m feeling pretty good. Had to hit the Sarku Japan in the food court. Teriyaki chicken double meat white rice veggies.
Will start with meal prep in the coming weeks as I get closer to going back to work.
Will maintain the HRT until I do my yearly blast. Which is still mild but works very well. I got to 300mg Cyp and 150mg Tren E for 12 weeks. I start that mid to late April.
I have a deeper hole to dig out of this year. This 4 months off and not exactly being good about my food choices and I got what I deserved.
If you wear pink or turquoise wrist bands and a track suit while walking in the mall it burns twice the calories.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
You need to start swimming RFG. Probably some of the best cardio you can do with minimal impact to your joints.
I swim a couple times a week, although I still suck at it.
My primary stroke is the elementary back stroke….soldier, chicken, airplane !! Do you know that one?
They YMCA here has a pool but It's too late now. I am back to work in 9 days adn then I'm gone a week at a time. As it is now my gym owner does not charge me a membership due to my job and only making it on the weekends.
If you wear pink or turquoise wrist bands and a track suit while walking in the mall it burns twice the calories.
I bet I attract a sweet old lady. lmao.

Honestly. My thought process was dress like it's a workday. Flannel, Carhart Vest, Jeans, Work Boots and my favorite trucker hat. lol.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
My mall walking shoes. Did 1.25 miles
55326AF4-D47E-4C41-9D8F-2AE43F1C5C94.jpeg

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My mall walking shoes. Did 1.25 miles
View attachment 13635
Train as you fight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic