Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

dostinex (cabergoline) dose

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Prami works well for prolactin suppression, however the sleep pattern disruption was horrific for myself as well as RLS symtoms when coming off of it tried it a few times over the course of 2 years.
Caber does the trick with NO noticeable sides.
Well I know for a fact Caber reduces GH and IGF-1 levels. Might not be noticeable but I'm sure not gonna take a drug that does that.

mands

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What were you running during that cycle IC? Sure that Tren was 100% legit tren? Trenbelone has near zero progestational activity and it's activation of the PR is somewhere around 100X weaker than progesteron itself.You must be one in a million bud. :)mands
tren and test... If find it odd I am one in a million... yet several guys for years get progesterone activity on tren... it was as legit as tren gets these days I would assume. Typically 98% purity in Raw form....So are you saying the only 19nor that can cause progesterone issues would be nandrolone? I haven't run any form of nandrolone in a few years... So I can rule that out rather quickly... All said and done Mands.. I am not here to debate you or PoB... I am just stating my experience.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
tren and test... If find it odd I am one in a million... yet several guys for years get progesterone activity on tren... it was as legit as tren gets these days I would assume. Typically 98% purity in Raw form....So are you saying the only 19nor that can cause progesterone issues would be nandrolone? I haven't run any form of nandrolone in a few years... So I can rule that out rather quickly... All said and done Mands.. I am not here to debate you or PoB... I am just stating my experience.
Never met anyone that has had "prolactin" activity with tren. No need to debate big guy! I just was asking because I've yet to see a Tren powder source that has the type of purity(even oxidation of the product can cause issue).

What would be a great test IC if you made up a small batch of tren(finaplix pellets) and got bloods again since you seem to be susceptible.

mands

Last edited:
E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
What were you running during that cycle IC? Sure that Tren was 100% legit tren? Trenbelone has near zero progestational activity and it's activation of the PR is somewhere around 100X weaker than progesteron itself.

You must be one in a million bud. :)

mands

Never met anyone that has had progesterone activity with tren. No need to debate big guy! I just was asking because I've yet to see a Tren powder source that has the type of purity(even oxidation of the product can cause issue).

What would be a great test IC if you made up a small batch of tren(finaplix pellets) and got bloods again since you seem to be susceptible.

mands

He was initially talking Prolactin, you are talking Progesterone. They are not the same. Also do you have any literature on trens binding affinity and activation of the PR? I have seen Bill Roberts say this but never saw what it was based on. I have also seen Seth Roberts talk about Tren being a progesterone agonist.

I do agree though that most just assume they need to take something to control Prolactin with no actual proof of increased Prolactin. I am with POB that in most cases controled e2 = Controled prolacting.

Last edited:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
He was initially talking Prolactin, you are talking Progesterone. They are not the same. Also do you have any literature on trens binding affinity and activation of the PR? I have seen Bill Roberts say this but never saw what it was based on. I have also seen Seth Roberts talk about Tren being a progesterone agonist.

I do agree though that most just assume they need to take something to control Prolactin with no actual proof of increased Prolactin. I am with POB that in most cases controled e2 = Controled prolacting.
Yes sir I know they are different I just wrote progesterone instead of prolacit in my second post you quoted. Sorry for the confusing. I was talking about both or ment to as they are usually discussed with one another. Sorry about that.

I was getting at in my second post you quoted that there could of been a rise in estrodial and in-turn caused his prolactin to increase. But, IC said his E2 was in check I believe.

mands

Last edited:
mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

I will do some digging for you and see if I can find a few studies.

Here is one I found on initial search. I will look for more.

[h=4]Send to:[/h]

APMIS. 2000 Dec;108(12):838-46.
[h=1]Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor.[/h]Bauer ER1, Daxenberger A, Petri T, Sauerwein H, Meyer HH.
[h=3]Author information[/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h]For the steroidal growth promoters trenbolone acetate (TBA) and melengestrol acetate (MGA) neither the complete spectrum of biological activities nor the potential endocrine disrupting activity of their excreted metabolites in the environment is fully understood. The potency of these substances in [3H]dihydrotestosterone ([3H]-DHT) displacement from the recombinant human androgen receptor (rhAR) and from human sex-hormone binding globulin (hSHBG) was evaluated. In addition, the potency for [3H]-ORG2058 displacement from the bovine uterine progestin receptor (bPR) was tested. For comparison, different anabolics and synthetic hormones were also tested for their binding affinities. For 17beta-trenbolone (17beta-TbOH), the active compound after TBA administration, an affinity the rhAR similar to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and a slightly higher affinity to the bPR than progesterone were demonstrated. The affinity of the two major metabolites, 17alpha-trenbolone and trendione, was reduced to less than 5% of the 17beta-TbOH-value. The affinity of these three compounds and of MGA to the hSHBG was much lower compared with DHT. MGA showed a 5.3-fold higher affinity than progesterone to the bPR but only a weak affinity to the rhAR. The major MGA metabolites have an affinity to the bPR between 85% and 28% of the affinity of progesterone. In consequence, MGA and TBA metabolites may be hormonally active substances, which will be present in edible tissues and in manure. We conclude that detailed investigations on biodegradation, distribution and bio-efficacy of these substances are necessary.

PMID: 11252818 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

mands

Last edited:
Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
Prolactin can rise on cycle even in the absence of a 19 nor and even when e2 is properly managed. In my experience managing e2 does lower the potential for this effect but it can and does still occur for some. There is a study I have seen posted that suggests that being shut down effects the normal role of repression of prolactin by the androgen receptor in the pituitary.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
here's a question about prolactin and 19nors... Why does it cause ED at times????

J

Jamealbre

Dec 6, 2017
When it comes to prami tolerance is def a very real issue for some. For those that do tolerate it I think its an excellent choice for the effects I mentioned above as well as ease of availability and stability in liquid form.
The effects of all dopamine agonists on the neurological rewards system is a very real concern. The point with a DA IMO , is that it only be used if needed, and only for as long as it is needed. If used in that manner I do not think there would be any adverse , residual long term effects on the neurological rewards system. That would come into play when it would be used on an ongoing basis, almost recreationally for its sexual benefits. That is a no no IMO.
Also dosage plays into the equation as well. Even with Prami I think it is often dosed too high. I never need to go over .5mg/day where most of the time I see a dose of 1mg/day recommended. I have not ever found it necessary to take that much.
If e2 is managed first and foremost IME the need for a DA drops dramatically.

J

Jamealbre

Dec 6, 2017
I just recently tried dostinex, I split the 1 mg and took two per week, after two weeks I failed to get an erection. Needless to say I stopped taking them. Has anyone ever heard of such a reaction? I tried them because I was having a occasional failure to reach an orgasm.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
wait till ya itch or leak then blast it!!! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic