Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

dosage for tren

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If you have real tren then there is no question, plain and simple. Shit happens, bottles get mislabeled, humans make mistakes....but you should know 100% from the very beginning.

this is ture and hard to except that this dude doesnt feel anything from tren ..however,its not impossible..we all have our own system and these anabolics do react diff within each and everyone of us....this is a fact ..however,yes its very possible also,it was mislabel too...first thing i look for in tren is the color yellow..if the compound isnt yellow i would ask question fast....the only way to see if its real or not is let someone eles test the stuff on them and see or send the stuff to a lab which is not available now of days if there is a lab i would like to know...dw

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
I usually run Tren Enanthate at about 500-600mg a week. Suits me perfect. Although it KILLS my ability to play rec hockey (yes, I'm a puck slapping maple sucker... eh).

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I always get sides from tren ace. I am running 700mg a week with ed injects and I am sweating like mad all the time and I get out of breath getting the mail from my porch! I am growing real fast though, I put on over 20lbs in the first 2 weeks.

DGAF

M

mark

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2010
this is ture and hard to except that this dude doesnt feel anything from tren ..however,its not impossible..we all have our own system and these anabolics do react diff within each and everyone of us....this is a fact ..however,yes its very possible also,it was mislabel too...first thing i look for in tren is the color yellow..if the compound isnt yellow i would ask question fast....the only way to see if its real or not is let someone eles test the stuff on them and see or send the stuff to a lab which is not available now of days if there is a lab i would like to know...dw

it was a rusty colour,kinda dark orange.i used it during a cutting cycle but really felt it was doing nothing so stopped.

J

jimbo79

Oct 30, 2010
Well the 75mg of tren comment was regarding tren acetate... Tren E is awesome, its just if you take more then your body can handle your plagued with night sweats and madness for a week rather than a day or so.

75ed is what I tried with tren-ace. I got the sweats and lack of sleep through the whole cycle, sleep issues not so much everyday but still sucked!

And for tren-e, I took a dose at 400mg/ew.. I got a few sweats, not as many as with ace. Strength seemed to be the same as with 75ed ace.

I prefer tren-e, my next run with it I may bump the dose to 500/ew and see how it goes...

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
it was a rusty colour,kinda dark orange.i used it during a cutting cycle but really felt it was doing nothing so stopped.

The color is consistant with tren. I havent seen any other compound that is the color of tren, it can be a rust color to a dark red color, everything else I have done is the color of the oil basically.

DGAF

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
100mg eod worked fine for me. The problem came in when I ran it too long. I was making my own from pellets, so there was no question about the authenticity. Never had the night sweats, and did get the cough a couple of times over the years, but I kinda liked it. Like an ether rush. Oh well. Anyway...lol Agression, yes, but not uncontrollable. My excess resulted in blood clots in my legs, happened twice, so I know what it was. I loved me tren, but we cant play together.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I usually run Tren Enanthate at about 500-600mg a week. Suits me perfect. Although it KILLS my ability to play rec hockey (yes, I'm a puck slapping maple sucker... eh).

Nothing wrong with that at all eh! These guys just don't understand us. Last time I played decent hockey though was about 40lbs ago.

I absolutely hate tren e. I ran it once and the sweats were insane...Insane. I also went el limpo, but that was my fault because I didn't rum my test out long enough I beleive.

Now Tren Ace is one of if not my all time favourite. First couple go's were 100mg eod. But now the norm is 100mg ed.

There is no mistaking tren cough....lol!

Hey DGAF what's new??...Nice to see a fellow tren lova here....lol

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
So a question for those that have run Tren E....I have only in the past ran A and that was 100mg EOD this is first time I'm running E @400mg/W...How long should it be to feel the effects? couple weeks?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So a question for those that have run Tren E....I have only in the past ran A and that was 100mg EOD this is first time I'm running E @400mg/W...How long should it be to feel the effects? couple weeks?

It takes me about 2 to 3 weeks before i start feeling tren enth...However,i wouldnt sit around and wait for it to hit me because mean wile i would be runing tren ace untill the the tren e would kick in...So,if u have a bottle of ace i would suggest runing that with the tren enth...Just so u dont get any down time....dw

J

jimbo79

Oct 30, 2010

I got the sweats with in the first week, Strength came not to much later. But like was mentioned, you could try kick starting with the ace...

I might try the same on my next go with it...

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Well I'm one week in with the Tren E, however I'm hmmm well at week 12 of my cycle, so I got some other things already going. 500mg EQ and ramping Test C up to 750mg/W and I got 50mg/D of proviron in the mix...:)

Thanks for the replys...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic