Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Dosage for begginer Deca user

Abbey Marie

Abbey Marie

TID Lady Member
Feb 27, 2017
My husband got me Deca, i am unsure if i should start with 25mg a week? Thats what most people have told me and up to 50 if i tolerate it well?? Advice welcome!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Nandrolone Phenyl Prop or Nandrolone Decanoate? I wouldn't run Deca as a beginner. It has a LOOOONNNNGGG time of action (2-4wks) and if you experience bad sides; you will be waiting WEEKS for them to subside. I'd give him the Deca back and make him get you some NPP.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
...and if you have NPP 50mg per week is the sweet spot for most of my females.

Abbey Marie

Abbey Marie

TID Lady Member
Feb 27, 2017
What about Bolde-250??... We got that and the nandrolone decanoate. Im just doing research on the both of them.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Boldenone Undecylenate is also a 2-4wk duration much like Deca and could cause you similar problems if you experience virilization (clitoral growth, hair growth, voice changes, unwanted hairs). Boldenone requires even more caution because it is a Testosterone derivative and will have more chances of virilization than Nandrolone which is a 19-nortestosterone

Abbey Marie

Abbey Marie

TID Lady Member
Feb 27, 2017
Okay thank you. I have a. Girl friend who got great results from Deca. Thats why i was leaning towards that.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Yes it will but you should start with NPP (same drug different ester)** I train a few women including my wife (women's' physique and bodybuilding) and I always have them start with short acting gear. Have you used Anavar or Oral Winstrol yet? I'd recommend you start there.

**Esters control how long a drug stays active in your system (simple explanation)

Abbey Marie

Abbey Marie

TID Lady Member
Feb 27, 2017
Ahh thank you for the explanations. If i choose to do the Deca. How many mg would you reccomend? Ive been reading 25 for beginners.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I honestly think its a mistake but if you must...25mg/wk would be as far as I'd go and don't go up until 5-6wks have passed at that dose. You won't see the bad sides until levels peak which will take roughly 4-5wks.

Abbey Marie

Abbey Marie

TID Lady Member
Feb 27, 2017
Thanks.. Hubbys going to see if he can exchange it with the guy we get it from. So with npp is it 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing results? Fyi I'm new to all this. Sorry for the 20 questions but its appreciated!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
No with NPP the drug clears your system faster in the case of bad side effects, its active for 2-3days before trailing off. If you run NPP you could do 25mg twice a week. Say Mondays and Thursdays and you'll see results in about 12-14 days (initial strength gains before muscle accrual). If the sides get bad on NPP drop back to 12.5mg 2x week and the excess hormone will be out of your system in less than a week (as opposed to Deca which is active for about 3wks average after you stop).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic