Latest Member
pbtom

Dos Santos New Heavy Weight Champ!!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

CHAMP CAIN VELASQUEZ (@cainmma) VS. JUNIOR DOS SANTOS (@junior_cigano)

Round 1 - Referee "Big" John McCarthy in the cage for the night's main event, and Honda Center is abuzz. Dos Santos takes the center. Velasquez moves forward anc kicks low. Dos Santos looks to counter over the top of the kicks. Dos Santos works the body. Velasquz still with the kicks. Right hand to the temple from Dos Santos drops the champ. Velaquez covers up, and that's it. Dos Santos punching away, and McCarthy must stop the fight.

1 minute 4 seconds of round 1!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
That's fucking gay, no worries though brock will have the title back shortly.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

CHAMP CAIN VELASQUEZ (@cainmma) VS. JUNIOR DOS SANTOS (@junior_cigano)

Round 1 - Referee "Big" John McCarthy in the cage for the night's main event, and Honda Center is abuzz. Dos Santos takes the center. Velasquez moves forward anc kicks low. Dos Santos looks to counter over the top of the kicks. Dos Santos works the body. Velasquz still with the kicks. Right hand to the temple from Dos Santos drops the champ. Velaquez covers up, and that's it. Dos Santos punching away, and McCarthy must stop the fight.

1 minute 4 seconds of round 1!

Where did you plagiarize this from?

That's fucking gay, no worries though brock will have the title back shortly.

I can't help but like Dos Santos and I think he is genuinely a good person. Brock won't be able to get through Overeem, much less Dos Santos. I can't stand Brock Lesnar as a person or a fighter, especially after seeing him coach on TUF.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Dos santos is definitely a good fighter with out a doubt, but if cain would not of came out like a fucking vag he would have beat his ass...

What brock does on cameras is a front that's for show.I've meet him 4 times and her had been nothing but ultra cool and down to earth. Which is why I wish he would drop that whole pro wrestling attitude on camera. Them moyer primer would be accepting of him. But a healthy on point brock is damn near unstoppable

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
where's the God damn spoiler alert?
get off work check tid and have the fucking fight ruined.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Should definately have a spoiler alert

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
When I witnessed Dos Santos at UFC 90 I said he was going to be the champ. Really he deserved the title shot after beating Gonzaga.

He could easily put Brock to sleep and I'm a fan of Lesnar.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Cain is a douche, he looked like shit. Came out scared. Hate his fuckin "brown pride" tattoo. Fuck if I had white pride tattoo'd on me I'd get my ass reamed by any other ethnic group.

Junior Looked awesome, he is a respectful person and doesnt need to talk shit to make himself feel better.

Brock, well he's hard to count out. Honestly he is a beast, scarier then any other guy in the ufc. So you never know.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Brock its still an inexperienced mma fighter imo, he has a lot of potential and room to grow and once he matures as a will rounded fighter he will be damn near unstoppable.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
JDS hands are terrifying. The kinetic(sp) energy pouring through the ends of his fists is something no one will want to deal with. It was stupid of CV to throw with him while he was fresh.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic