Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Dorian Yates on His Steroid Use

B

-BRI-

Oct 8, 2010
First time I heard him talk about it so openly (even though he said he wrote it all down in MD before).

At his peak (140kg bodyweight) he took 1000mg testosterone, either 500mg of deca-durabolin OR boldenone (equipoise) and 50mg (daily) dianabol. No GH.

Update: Thanks to M in comments who pointed out that he took 8 units of GH per day when he was a professional (mentioned at around 8:00 in part 2).

If you listen to part II of the same seminar (from the same uploader on Youtube), at around the 8 minute mark Dorian specifically says that he was using around In part 4, he was simply saying that he did not understand the interpreter when she tried to translate the term GH, not that he did ont use it.

Just posting this because there are so many of his supposedly cycles floating around online.

Is this all he took? Who knows. But why should he be lying when he is already speaking so openly about it (Yes, I know that he wants to sell his own supplements, but still…)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Much like they newbies always brag about how MUCH shit they run...many of the old timers like to down-play their usage as if today's guys use waaaay more than them. The truth is somewhere in between I'm sure.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Is this all he took? Who knows. But why should he be lying when he is already speaking so openly about it (Yes, I know that he wants to sell his own supplements, but still…)?

Dorian, and damn near every other pro for that matter, lie about their use because they have to. If Dorian posted his real dosages of the products he used, every dumbass kid in the gym would go out & copy his cycle thinking it would turn him in to Dorian Yates, which those of us with experience knows that will not happen.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
As far as dosage im sure he down played it somewhat! But honestly not by much most likely if he was using HG gear.
As far as the compounds I guarantee he has used more than Just Deca, Test and D-bol! He just probably doesn't want the focus to be strictly on the drugs because as anyone knows getting that far in this world takes so much more than just the drugs! Like he said and gave example of the guy he did the leg workout with. The guy was ready to die and he said if that's how hard i have to train to get to where you where and win it all... i don't want to!

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
I have to agree that the latest article in Musc. Dev. Mag. was probably guided by the editors of the mag. To tone down the dosages used to not influence the younger guys. Kevin Levrone was somewhat vague as to the dosages he took. He admitted in a previous issue that he used test, deca and anadrol. Shawn Ray's discussion was a joke. He never said what he took or any dosages. I don't know why they even included him.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
l he does even state in this vedio that the stuff you read about on the net like Dorian Yates did this and that for cycles is not true.
So i agree he probably toned down the dosages and basically said the 2-3 most common compounds when we all know damn straight that he done lot more than 500 deca!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic