Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Dorian Yates getting back in Shape

B

Bambam2012

Oct 29, 2012
Dorian is definitely one of the greatest of all time. I had the opportunity to meet him at an Olympia in early 2000's. never forget he was standing on the sidewalk in Vegas must have been waiting for someone. I walked up and said " Dorian how the hell are you" like we were old pals and shook his hand. He looked at me and said I feel bad I don't remember your name. I told him cause we have never met. He laughed and we bullshitted for about 10 minutes. I had heard he was standoffish but I found no sign of that.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
The years of heavy, heavy lifting have really caught up with Ronnie. He obviously has some form of nerve damage & has had numerous surgeries over the last few years. I would bet that he lives a pretty painful life nowadays.

i've tried to find it, but there's a video of ronnie doing skullcrushers and you can hear loudly his elbows creaking like an old rusty car door

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
The years of heavy, heavy lifting have really caught up with Ronnie. He obviously has some form of nerve damage & has had numerous surgeries over the last few years. I would bet that he lives a pretty painful life nowadays.

Such a shame, I really like Ronnie. Hope he's not living a painful life

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Dorian was the biggest bb I had personally have met.he was 305 with Abs.very humble person.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Such a shame, I really like Ronnie. Hope he's not living a painful life

I actually felt bad for him seeing him walk like he had nails in the bottoms of his feet before he did a guest posedown at Mr O....dude put himself through a multitude of system shocking shit to become the best. Like you, I hope he's not in pain....

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Dorian set the bar for today's mass monster's,i sort of met him once while visiting my daughter in Birmingham,noded at each other but to be honest didn't even reconise him,just a respect thing i think between bb's,it was my daughter who asked how do you know Dorian Yates,penny dropped missed opertunitly on my behalf me thinks.lol

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Dorian to me had some of greatest calves ever! And not to mention his mass.

And in regard to Ronnie???

Hold on little yokes cause Ronnie did not let himself go, just to let himself go. His last operation left him in a lot pain and when you can't sleep properly it starts taking a heavy toll on your CNS and state of mind:-o

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic