Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dorian discloses his steroid use in interview

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Thats the problem, you don't know and no one else on here does either. You assume you know something based on what you have read on forums and heard from bros in the gym. You assume he is lying because it does not fit with what you choose to believe.

Correct, we don't know and based on our personal experience with people in the field, our readings, use....etc all we can do is either assume that it's a lie or we can choose to beleive him. My opinion is that it's unlikely that's all he was taking. It's also not unheard of for someone to lie about the extent of their drug use. I personally don't give a $hit either way though.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
You guys gotta realize that genetics in bodybuilding relates to multiple things. Look at a young Jay Cutler and you can tell he has the genetics to be really big. But there are also the guys out there who dont really look like much before, but they have the genetics to respond to AAS much more effectively than other people. Ive seen it with my own eyes. I started using growth for the first time, 5 iu a day and had pretty good results but mostly just fat loss. But a buddy of mine started using the same exact dose, and blew the **** up in a couple months. He has the genetics to respond much more favorably to GH than I do. Some people just dont need as much to get big

Hi! Their is a film on utube showing all the various BB before they trained and Jay looks of a slim build to me, also i see a pic of Tom Platz when a teen and he his legs where quite thin even.

I still think the main factor is how the genes respond to various things and training, some naturals even grow well and others dont for example, and i suppose it is the same with various drugs, but i know very little about the amounts needed because have never taken any myself.

But also it just seems logical to me, having studied much science of how various cause and effects seem to work within nature.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I would have to agree with your theory. I have noticed a big difference when going from UG to Pharm grade. Id say normally to get the same results as 500mg of pharm grade test I have to use 700-750mg UG, and thats pretty much all of the ones I've used.

I agree with this. Quality/Potency of UG gear vs HG gear is a valid point. Sources have an agenda also. A lot (not all) of UG gear is definitely underdosed and the actual compounds are often not as labeled. Test has been substituted for Deca.....etc

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I can't speak for flex001 but I assume Yates is lying because it defies all logic and common sense. Like he'd really chance losing the Olympia cuz he believes "less is more". BS. He's gonna take as much as he needs to take to win and less than 2Gs of total AAS and no slin/GH aint getting it done at that level. Maybe a local show but not the Mr O.

But again you assume it takes a certain amount of drugs to get from point a to point b. It may for some people. Others not so much. Let me explain it a different way. Right now I'm 5'9" 218 pounds. Its taken me years to get to this point. I started getting serious with the weights at 152 pounds. I trained natty for over 17 years before touching a steroid. I have been using steroids for about 6 years now. Ok, I have a friend at the gym, his name is Ricky. Started training at age 17 or 18 he is now 22 years old and 5'11" 215 lbs and maybe 12% BF. Already placed well in two shows and until recently was all natural. With the same amount of drugs that I have taken over the years, where do you think Ricky will be in 5-6 years? Conservatively maybe 240-250 at 10%? Do you see where I'm going with this? Another example is Will. Also at my gym. He has been on mega doses for years. last time I talked with him he was at 4 grams of test per week, a gram of EQ a gram of tren plus orals. He walks around at about 5'7" and maybe 230? He is never going to the Mr O, or even win any local shows for that mater. But by your logic he should be right up there with Jay and Ronnie.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
But again you assume it takes a certain amount of drugs to get from point a to point b. It may for some people. Others not so much. Let me explain it a different way. Right now I'm 5'9" 218 pounds. Its taken me years to get to this point. I started getting serious with the weights at 152 pounds. I trained natty for over 17 years before touching a steroid. I have been using steroids for about 6 years now. Ok, I have a friend at the gym, his name is Ricky. Started training at age 17 or 18 he is now 22 years old and 5'11" 215 lbs and maybe 12% BF. Already placed well in two shows and until recently was all natural. With the same amount of drugs that I have taken over the years, where do you think Ricky will be in 5-6 years? Conservatively maybe 240-250 at 10%? Do you see where I'm going with this? Another example is Will. Also at my gym. He has been on mega doses for years. last time I talked with him he was at 4 grams of test per week, a gram of EQ a gram of tren plus orals. He walks around at about 5'7" and maybe 230? He is never going to the Mr O, or even win any local shows for that mater. But by your logic he should be right up there with Jay and Ronnie.

Yep thats one of the points i mentioned when stating Dorian and Arnold are very determined characters earlier on in the thread. I know when i first started their was this chap and he was about 5' 3'' tall, and he put his heart and soul into it all, also was about 5% BF, and i measured his arm with just a bicep pump at 16 1/4'' and he had the rest to match as well and was all natty.

So again many factors involved i think, will or determination if you like, and with certain types of genetics for many factors being very important ones also.

Last edited:
T

Terminator30

Nov 14, 2013
At least he admitted to using.

Some former Pro's won't admit to that. They just skirt around answering it.

Kevin Levrone stated what his cycle was in during pre contest in a Muscle Mag, and it was not a heavy cycle, but it was from a newb one as well.

W

wave

Aug 19, 2012
People just wanna find excuses to justify their crazy cycles, in this case call Dorian a liar. Truth is if you're genetically gifted you sure don't need all that shit in your body. Oliva docet.

Popeye.

Popeye.

Apr 11, 2013
I think it is very possible he uses this amount. not everyone needs mega dosing. I know my buddy take 1g test and dbol for bulking and he get pretty big , I have seen his stash, no reason tot lie to me. I think most on the forums now take way more than they should and want to live in lala land that you need mega dosing to be pro... so they can sleep at night banging in 3g of test ew and looking like dog shit...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
True but realize too these guys eat huge amounts of calories all the precise nutrients and train hard , harder than most can imagine . The general public just don't get that roids don't make a body - you still have to eat and train like hell

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I have a theory on the UGL vs pharm thing and why doses are so high these days. And I don't necessarily think its the UGL brewers fault but I believe their raws (or there business practice) result in weaker gear than pharmacies. Not saying all UGL are that way cause I haven't tried all, but I do have experience in the difference.

I've taken a lot of tren e in my cycles and last run a person very close to me made my tren e. The powder was measured perfect, nothing was overfilled with oil thus diluting it and honestly it was the best tren e I'd used. Ran it at 600mg/wk. then for this cycle I got tren e from a pharmacy in Europe. I figured I'd run it at 600 as well. 2 weeks in I had to drop it to 400. There is no comparison to the strength difference. I can see the point Dorian made completely.

there is legit pharm grade tren? lol seiously? i have seen so many company's pretended or pay a fee in a 3rd world shit country to compound but who is a reputable drug manufacturer now days that makes things like tren and other hard to come buy hard core aas most would consider?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic