MySupplementStore
What's New?

Don't drink RAW eggs!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
brb making eggs over easy :D

Thanks for sharing this info, Egg...i was wondering about the value of raw eggs as well.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I know around here all the carton egg whites are pasteurized, and therefor negate the bio-availability debate with drinking egg whites raw vs cooked ( I cant stomach cooked egg whites alone) and for the most part the cartons come out cheaper, but like I have stated before when broken down and compared to local prices Muscleegg has the comp beat hands down..

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I know around here all the carton egg whites are pasteurized, and therefor negate the bio-availability debate with drinking egg whites raw vs cooked ( I cant stomach cooked egg whites alone) and for the most part the cartons come out cheaper, but like I have stated before when broken down and compared to local prices Muscleegg has the comp beat hands down..

Thanks DC. It may come out to a little more buying the gallons or half gallons but the quality and convenience is worth the money. When you have to buy 60 cartons thats a lot of driving back and forth to the store and takes up a lot of room. Im not sure those cartons are freezer safe either