Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Dammit! I missed the date of the post !

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Happy to see this pop back up.....

Donnie was a monster when he was competing.... he's still enormous, but has leaned out a lot.... super nice guy, too. He emceed at Relentless Detroit for 13 hours straight with only one break and kept the crowd pumped. It's amazing how much the guy loves this sport.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Not to knock the accomplishment but I don't find equipped lifting nearly as impressive as raw. The suit, briefs, wraps, etc all add up to being able to lift a lot more.

I agree. It becomes not just what the human is capable of but what is the equipment capable of.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I agree. It becomes not just what the human is capable of but what is the equipment capable of.

Sorry C T J. My opinion has changed over the years thanks to being able to train with past greats like Curtis Leslie, Steve Goggins, and others.... my eye's were opened.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Wow...didn't even see the date on that post.

Interesting. Opinions usually change as you grow. We'll see where I'm at in a few more years.

Do you by chance have any youtube vids of you training? Would be cool to see. I could probably learn something new.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wow...didn't even see the date on that post.

Interesting. Opinions usually change as you grow. We'll see where I'm at in a few more years.

Do you by chance have any youtube vids of you training? Would be cool to see. I could probably learn something new.

There are a few vids out there of me performing some lifts.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Most people just don't understand but geared lifting is much harder then raw, try getting to touch in a tight shirt.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Most people just don't understand but geared lifting is much harder then raw, try getting to touch in a tight shirt.

It's almost as difficult as POB seeing his weenus when he's standing up, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic