Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dominant arm bigger.. ( on right).. anl left arm is little smaller but toned and and a little stronger??

Red1117

Red1117

May 3, 2023
Sup people ... Been reading WAAAAY to much... Like I said. My right is dominant arm . But is little bigger but weaker than my left arm.but left arm is little smaller but toned more.. .. the trainer at my gym said to do no more than 2 sets @ 12 to 15 reps on the bigger but slightly weaker arm??? Please tell me if this is correct it's driving me Nutz***** THANK U and looking SOOO forward a reply..
Red

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
I think this is common. It is for me. I remember John Meadows always had one bigger than the other. My left, non dominant, is a quarter inch smaller, but it's the more aesthetically pleasing of the two. I train them the same

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just want to know which gym has trainers tell people this kind of stuff. I'm thinking one that has a lot of purple.
I was thinking the exact same thing. The trainers that have every certification in the world, but know nothing about actual bodybuilding.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
It'll also keep it from curving one direction over the long-term. I can piss at a right-angle now.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Just try using your left arm for everything and you will gain symmetry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic