HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
You expect anything less from this POS DOJ brother? You know how the folks that run this country roll now, ALL of them are either in on this take over or their just as guilty by not actually doing shit. That poor woman and her family will never get justice. But you bet your ass if she was black it would be a totally different story. That cop would be in jail with the guy that shot a real criminal. Very sad indeed. Real justice is like a unicorn these days, never seen snd talked about like something mythical. The fact that the feds covered this up does not surprise me though being our federal government is the most corrupt in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wow, it’s just one thing after another. There are clearly different laws for different people. I guess justice isn’t blind. And the media and govt types wonder why there is little respect for the rule of law

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sad situation, no doubt about it!!!....:(

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You expect anything less from this POS DOJ brother? You know how the folks that run this country roll now, ALL of them are either in on this take over or their just as guilty by not actually doing shit. That poor woman and her family will never get justice. But you bet your ass if she was black it would be a totally different story. That cop would be in jail with the guy that shot a real criminal. Very sad indeed. Real justice is like a unicorn these days, never seen snd talked about like something mythical. The fact that the feds covered this up does not surprise me though being our federal government is the most corrupt in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya man, with all the bullshit and lies, all they are doing is writing history the way they want it seen.

It will never happen though, it's going to get worse before it gets better. America will not go down that easy.

We are the majority, they just project themselves to be...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic