Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Dogs

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Keyser Soze was a neck breaker, miss that dog, dead at 4 from Lymphoma.

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_001314_928.jpg
    IMG_20190214_001314_928.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 296
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Keyser Soze was a neck breaker, miss that dog, dead at 4 from Lymphoma.

oh Vick! What a beautiful Rottie! We love Rotties. Our female had diabetes the last few yrs of her life.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Miss my 2 dogs and thinking it's about time I got another, was thinking of an Alaskan Malamute this time.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I used to have 3 Weimaraners. I had to put 2 of them down within the last 2 years or so, and Tyson has been by himself for about 1 1/2 years now, so I went ahead and rescued a female Weimaraner and named her Ava. She is about 14months old, housebroken, and is such a sweet heart. She loves to cuddle and snuggle with you.
Small story behind her, we went to see her and she was very emaciated. About 15lbs underweight. We believe she was the runt of the litter, and the owner couldn't sell her, so he was going to drop her off at the pound, till the girl we got her from saved her from that. Well she only had her for a month and couldn't care for her anymore. So the wife and I, took her off her hands. I don't understand why no one wanted her. She is such a sweet, loving dog. But I know she will have a great life with us, so we were very lucky to get her and make her a member of the family..
Say Hi to AVA..

Attachments

• IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
I used to have 3 Weimaraners. I had to put 2 of them down within the last 2 years or so, and Tyson has been by himself for about 1 1/2 years now, so I went ahead and rescued a female Weimaraner and named her Ava. She is about 14months old, housebroken, and is such a sweet heart. She loves to cuddle and snuggle with you.
Small story behind her, we went to see her and she was very emaciated. About 15lbs underweight. We believe she was the runt of the litter, and the owner couldn't sell her, so he was going to drop her off at the pound, till the girl we got her from saved her from that. Well she only had her for a month and couldn't care for her anymore. So the wife and I, took her off her hands. I don't understand why no one wanted her. She is such a sweet, loving dog. But I know she will have a great life with us, so we were very lucky to get her and make her a member of the family..
Say Hi to AVA..

It's always heartwarming to know about a rescue story. Kudos to you and your wife!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic