Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Does the Shoulder need surgery?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Got that right Central Broadcasting System, is that what CBS represents?
Are you here for interviews too? Is Ted Kopple still there how about Howard Cowbell?

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Got that right Central Broadcasting System, is that what CBS represents?
Are you here for interviews too? Is Ted Kopple still there how about Howard Cowbell?

It has nothing to do with television. CBS represents something else entirely. Unfortunately, TID doesn't permit user names that long so CBS will have to do.

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Hmm, well can you give me a hint, does it have ANYTHING to do with communication?

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Hmm, well can you give me a hint, does it have ANYTHING to do with communication?

Yes, it does. To be more specific, it has to do with the restriction of communication and my opinion on such.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So break it down for me . Why does healing time increase with age?
Don't take this as an argument please because it isn't .

I would think lifestyle plays a bigger part than age. I would agree that yes if you had two folks with identical lifestyle and what not 20 would heal quicker than 40.

But lifestyle factors and what not set aside why?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I would think lifestyle plays a bigger part than age. I would agree that yes if you had two folks with identical lifestyle and what not 20 would heal quicker than 40.

I think collagen synthesis slows down with age.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Yea PB, what causes the diminished ability to effectively "repair" damage post injury involves ALL areas of synthesis but protein modulated recovery is particularly venerable.

Why? The same mechanisms that are responsible for AGING, the inability of DNA to correct deletion or substitution nucleotide insertions. The net effect is a "weak chain in a link" literally.

Yep DNA is indeed far from perfect and errors occur every second literally BUT most are removed with a correct sequence inserted. However the ability to correct for defects diminishes with age. The process slows at around age 30 and accelerates remarkably by age 60-65.

jim

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Don't forget about general oxidation as well... the one thing that allows us to live and breathe is also slowly killing us

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Don't forget about general oxidation as well... the one thing that allows us to live and breathe is also slowly killing us

Indeed oxidation injury plays a role and in spite of what supplement manufactures are trying to sell you very little if anything can be done to alter it's course!

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Yes, it does. To be more specific, it has to do with the restriction of communication and my opinion on such.

I got it! Constantly being silenced?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic