Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Does Primo E Have a Lag Time Like Test E does?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I assume it does right?

I am at 10 weeks into my first cycle since 2013.

My results have been spectacular
I started in at 195-198 lbs @ 16%BF and despite only eating 1600 calories a day I am now at 200 lbs and 9% BF 10 weeks later.

I am considering a low dose of Primo E and anavar for 4-5 weeks to finish things off. and get to 6-7% without sacrificing any of my gains …..Just wondering if it’s a waste of time to jack Primo for such a short duration if it has a 2-4 week lag time like Test E does

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have never tried it, but like you, I would assume it does.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
It should last in the system about 2-3 weeks after last shot

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It does seem to "kick in" after 7-10 days I usually ran it with a 3cc jump start to get my blood levels up as quickly as possible, I have a bunch stashed but haven't used it in a few years for some reason but it is/was one of my Favs for quite awhile.
Maybe I will run a couple cc's every 5 days and drop the Tren E for a bit.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I'd say about a week or so to really notice anything from it. That being said, I love primo.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Primo at less than 600mg per week is not goin* to do anything besides empty a vial. Unless you are in a calorie deficit. Then it has very good muscle sparing effects (cutting in prep)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Primo at less than 600mg per week is not goin* to do anything besides empty a vial. Unless you are in a calorie deficit. Then it has very good muscle sparing effects (cutting in prep)
I disagree on this dosing, I have had great results at half that dose, I however always have been a low dose and high responder, so I feel it is best for people to start low and try things out for themselves to see the efficacy of a compound before running higher doses.
I see many of not most have always ran too high IMO and started with too much when first going own this road and also depending way too much in the compounds to do the work.
Just my thoughts on it..............
Cheers

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I disagree on this dosing, I have had great results at half that dose, I however always have been a low dose and high responder, so I feel it is best for people to start low and try things out for themselves to see the efficacy of a compound before running higher doses.
I see many of not most have always ran too high IMO and started with too much when first going own this road and also depending way too much in the compounds to do the work.
Just my thoughts on it..............
Cheers
There are a few guys over on WCBB that run it at 300 mg a week with great results, but there are also guys who say they need 600 mg a week. I am like you, low dose and high responder. Unfortunately, I did not figure that out until I had about 20 cycles under my belt. I was just throwing big doses at myself, because that is what everyone said I needed. What I ended up getting was more sides with no additional benefit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic