pbtom
What's New?

Does Equipoise raise your appetite?

Does Equipoise raise your appetite?

• Total voters
niko

niko

Sep 16, 2010
Been 10 yrs since i ran eq all i remember how vascular i got. Hope hunger hits me this go around i want to add a couple tons LOL.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I voted yes, but really, just being on cycle increases my appetite. I will say that EQ seems to make me even more of a glutton! :D

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Personally EQ always seemed to work well for me, increase in appetite and massive increase in vascularity. Plus this was way back in the day when all you could find was like 50mg/ml.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Personally EQ always seemed to work well for me, increase in appetite and massive increase in vascularity. Plus this was way back in the day when all you could find was like 50mg/ml.
thats one of eq trade mark to increase feed intake...thats what they give it to cattle for in the first place...i think the effect comes down to the red cell production u get from eq which in return causes u to grow and makes you hungry...growing muscles = straveing muscles = makes u hungry......dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
thats one of eq trade mark to increase feed intake...thats what they give it to cattle for in the first place...i think the effect comes down to the red cell production u get from eq which in return causes u to grow and makes you hungry...growing muscles = straveing muscles = makes u hungry......dw

Yup, that's a very simplistic way of looking at it, right on the money there. I sometimes have a similar feeling on Clenbuterol because my body is processing the calories so much faster. I don't use digestive enzymes when I'm on clen for that reason. But, my feeling is that most AAS plus digestive enzymes will give you a similar feeding habit as EQ. The quicker your body processes the food you eat, the more frequently you need to eat. That's the easiest way to explain it and I think DW did a good job of that.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
not only does eq make me starving but makes me want really bad shit.. like chocolate etc.. its evil i swear..i started leaving all my money/ccs home every day so i couldnt cheat on my diet lol

niko

niko

Sep 16, 2010
Been 10 yrs since i ran eq all i remember how vascular i got. Hope hunger hits me this go around i want to add a couple tons LOL.

Since i started eq. my appetite has increased nicely so i voted yes.

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
I used it for contest prep, and it definitely made the whole diet thing harder!

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
shit makes me starving but i love it!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Doesn't cause my appetite to increase like it does for so many others.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Voted no as it did not do anything from me. 20 weeks of nothingness.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Eq is cheap for me so I run it at 1000mg a week, I love the hunger and vascularity while on it..so I vote yes!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic