What's New?

Does Equipoise raise your appetite?

Does Equipoise raise your appetite?

• Total voters
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Voted no as it did not do anything from me. 20 weeks of nothingness.

so what your saying u only ran eq once for 20 weeks/..all i can say u must have had BUNK eq...dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I ran it for 26 weeks last time and if the food didnt come out quick enough i was ready to eat the fuckin table!

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i have used it for many contests preps and bulking also. used both hg and ugl and it doesnt boost mine any more than it already is. i am always starving anyway within an hour after eating but my body is crazy like that. i like what you guys said about the digestive enzymes and everything else. that some good stuff

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm in the midst of my first experience with boldenone. Can't say I've noticed a huge appetite jump, but I am as heavy as I've ever been and I don't look sloppy. In fact, I look better now (not that I care what I look like, being a powerlifter) at just shy of 270 than I did a year ago at 255. Is that from the boldenone? Don't know. But it's growing on me, and I'm growing on it.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I havethe appetite of a large horse at all times... eq doesnt increase it, and adrol doesnt kill it... its always massive lol... reallt sucks when cutting

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i have used it for many contests preps and bulking also. used both hg and ugl and it doesnt boost mine any more than it already is. i am always starving anyway within an hour after eating but my body is crazy like that. i like what you guys said about the digestive enzymes and everything else. that some good stuff

HG bold you say... please tell me more about this..

N

noobden

May 16, 2013
It didn't boost mine if anything killed it, hence its a cutting steroid.

F

flex22

May 3, 2012
definetly a personal preference kind of thing IMO. Youll seee these types of threads alot and always see varying opinions. Best thing to do is try and see urself. Jus makew sure its real eq and a trustworthy sponsor

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic