pbtom
What's New?

Does Equipoise raise your appetite?

Does Equipoise raise your appetite?

• Total voters
zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Some say it does, Some say it doesn't. Its definately did for me.

Where do you stand?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Stuff makes me eat like a horse. That aspect, coupled with it's effect at keeping me fairly lean, is why I prefer EQ over Deca for a bulker

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
Yeah I think I gained 30 lbs on a cycle stacked with EQ. I hate Deca BTW.

peace

-bj

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I think it does for some and doesnt for others, as many times as I used it I never noticed my appetite increase. It may be because I allready eat like a horse as it is.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i made me eat everything that was and wasn't food but i ate it any way.
the results from EQ for feeding had been amazing. i gain loads of weight while on it but it was a sutable weight. it was not solid. but as i cut down after the visbale gains had been there hiding.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
Did not raise my appetite at all when I was on up to 800mg/wk

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
A better question would be is "How many of you think EQ is trash and a waste of $$"

Cause thats what it is, trash lol.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
A better question would be is "How many of you think EQ is trash and a waste of $$"

I don't use it anymore because it takes forever to kick in, but it's certainly not trash. I'm still convinced one of the best bulkig cycles ever is Test/Deca/EQ

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Im not gonna say it's shit but I didnt notice an extraordinary appetite increase.

I will say that I think it costs too much for the results that you get.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Im not gonna say it's shit but I didnt notice an extraordinary appetite increase.

I will say that I think it costs too much for the results that you get.

I know of some sources that carry it for a reasonable price. Some even have it attached to a cypionate or propionate ester. BUT, I've heard that Bold prop is ridiculously painful...much more so than test prop

Pride Fighting Fan

Pride Fighting Fan

Sep 8, 2010
Shit yea...i get so hungry it gets hard on the wallet. Im an endless pit on EQ. Im actually about to start some EQ 450mg week here soon...

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010

Posts like this make me giggle! I've heard the only thing EQ is good for is squeaky door hinges, another one of my favorites! The truth is, for me, anytime I plan on running a 12 week cycle EQ is part of it. With that said I also like to keep my cycles at 8-10 weeks but a 12 weeker is tossed into the mix occasionally.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic