Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Does anyone NOT do PCT?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i dont waste my time or money on pct...To me thats like walking backwards....so you lose when you get off and to rerun another cycel just to gain what u lost from the last time......doesnt add up..besides pct is new school shit...back in my days pct wasnt even a clue....a basic bridge will maintain all gains ...dw

same here...i don't use anti e's or ancillaries while blasting and don't pct either....i simply taper down when my gear gets low and slam when i'm stocked up...been on more than 5 years nonstop this way...

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Same as a most as you get older pct is more of a challenge...I'll pin till I'm dead...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Lol, that's funny because I know you actually do that

I do whats called Post Cycle Tren

After a test cycle ill cycle 100mg tren everyday to ensure i dont lose any muscle gains.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Only when I really need it. For me some of the sides of pct are as bad as coming off. I'm with Airborne Irish on this , taper then go back.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I used to do pct alone but now I use a small dose of dianabol (10mgs) every morning as a bridge between cycles. It works amazingly well and you don't get to feel like shit while you're on pct.

D

Dropitpj

Jul 12, 2015
Most guys i know B&C these days or bridge with Clomid. Seems to me like the whole on and off ordeal isnt the best choice once you reach a certain point (size and etc) seems to me looking at it bloodwork wise, it's probably healthier to have your levels a bit higher for an x amount of time than have them UP and DOWWN for years lol especially if you are a strength athlete. Think you can pull that same weight when you drop tren?.. nope (example).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic