Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Does anyone buy Mexican Gear anymore?

alexschool

alexschool

Sep 12, 2010
I haven't been to Mexico in a while and I haven't heard of many people buying gear from Mexico in some time. Since QV went out of business (what happened with that, was he arrested?) are there other steroid producers down there?

I'm looking at driving down to pick up some gear in TJ when I'm out there. What selection can I expect to find and what prices?

Thanks

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
There's still some HG and vet in Mexico. Problem is most of it is now lower dosages, ie 50mg deca, etc. Can still get 50mg winny and sust redi-jects, halo (stenox), and lower dosed test and deca.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Awhile back I used 1mexgear but prices are steep for dom.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I wouldnt trust mexican gear now a'days, dirty stuff from what i have been told by friends. Even though im a few hours from the border, i wouldnt risk it legally for dirty stuff. Besides there are alot of good UGL's making better stuff now...my 2 cc's

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I wouldnt trust mexican gear now a'days, dirty stuff from what i have been told by friends. Even though im a few hours from the border, i wouldnt risk it legally for dirty stuff. Besides there are alot of good UGL's making better stuff now...my 2 cc's

Agree 100%. A reputable UGL is provides much better products than the shit Mexico has to offer.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I haven't been to Mexico in a while and I haven't heard of many people buying gear from Mexico in some time. Since QV went out of business (what happened with that, was he arrested?) are there other steroid producers down there?

I'm looking at driving down to pick up some gear in TJ when I'm out there. What selection can I expect to find and what prices?

Thanks

Operation Gear Grinder(pre ORD) put a temporary halt to the mex gear. I enjoyed QV gear. Nice and cheap. 10ml vials of Test E 250 for $25....all the other oils and tabs were peiced relative to that as well. Gear Grinder came about because the labs were also making and pushing ketamine across the border...all it takes is recs to fuck a good thing up.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
This also.......

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I have used plenty of mexy vert gear, qv, animalpower brovel, reforv it etc. To say they are dirty and an ugl is not is a bit short sited imo. At the end of the day we really have no idea what condition any of it is being made in. Ive taken some ugl stuff from a top supplier at one time and I was crippled. To each their own but, at the end of the day it all an assumed risk.

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Not sure if y'all aware of it or not but QV has still been around just really really private until lately. They been operating under ISO-vet past few years. Now a sponsor on PM. Wish they were here. I picked up some of his stuff while back. While its not as cheap still prices very well. His 100mg win still nice and flows through 29g slin pin. Offering nice little line up. Has changed few things but still quality stuff.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Never used the shit, never will. Nothing good comes from mexico, except the bitches at the whore houses.

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Would disagree. I've had more problems from well known UGL than I ever have out of QV/ISO, Syd group, or fort dodge. Now denkall, Brovel are different story. If you get quality Mexican/south American gear it's just as good as HG from my experiences over the last 7 years. UGL most of them anyways are middle age men taking short cuts to make a extra dollar until they feel they want out then run off with 100-200k if not more. Good thing there are some solid guys on this board as of now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic