Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Do your research!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
This may be a subject that's been beat to death, but I gotta speak on it.

If you ask 95% of the guys on this forum how they learned about AAS, weight training, nutrition, etc... I promise they will say simply, "research!"

I know that's a broad statement, but quite simply, it is what it is!

I think what I'm getting at here is this- If you have joined a forum like this to help you learn MORE, then that's great! That's what we're here for...but! If you joined to be "spoonfed" so you have to do no leg work, or if you joined to have someone plan your cycle and then give you a source...you need to take a stop, and re-think what your doing!

Saying all that to say simply, most of us have a passion for this lifestyle. Learning through research is what we live for.

Yes, you have to start somewhere. Yes, there is a learning curve. I'm just saying, if you have a question, please attempt to find the answer first and then post that question to confirm what you have discovered on your own.

Trust me, life on this and other forums will be much easier and enjoyable for you if you do!

Thanx guys!

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
Further to this, I love it when people want to start AAS/Slin/GH/etc without knowing proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

Just sayin... Pet Peeve...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I will admit....WAY back in the day. I was one of those guys who was looking for a source right off the bat. I had a long discussion with a Mod on another board who basically "talked me off the ledge", haha. I am forever greatful to him because he got me to stick around and learn more than I ever imagined. Now, I have many good sources and connections as a result of friendships I have made, not because I demanded one. Just because you find a source doesn't mean it's going to work out. Don't spend money you can't afford to lose. Keep that in mind when you join a forum like this. AAS cannot be treated like a fad diet, it has to become a lifestyle for you to be successeful in such a venture.

Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic