Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do You Want To Drop Fat As Fast As Possible?

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
We are going to be borrowing from a few diet "trends" to make this work.

Number one, cardio. Do two cardio sessions every day. Walking has always been ideal for me. Walk for one hour before you eat anything in the morning and walk for one hour before your go to bed in the evening.

Eat no carbs. I don't mean that trace carbs are okay. I don't mean that fiber is okay. I don't mean that sugar alcohol is okay. I mean don't eat any fucking carbs. The highest carb food that you are allowed to eat is an egg. An egg has 0.3g of carbs per egg. A whole dozen of them has 3.6g. This is what I mean by no carbs.

Stay in a caloric deficit. It doesn't have to be a crazy deficit. It can be just barely a deficit, but it has to be a deficit.

Keep your protein and fat even gram for gram. If you're eating 200g of protein you have to eat 200g of fat. Watch the math...
200g protein = 800 calories
200g fat = 1800 calories
800/2600 = 31%
1800/2600 = 69%
Just by keeping your macros even on a gram per gram basis you have achieve a rough 30:70 percent ratio of protein to fat, which is exactly where you need to be.

Eat ONE MEAL PER DAY. Eat at the same time every day. Follow the math. Once your body digests all of that food, and you expend all of that foods energy, where will your body go to get energy for every activity. That's right, it will go to your stored calories. Thanks to being in ketosis, you will be burning bodyfat at an easier rate when you dip into these reserve calories.

It really is as simple as this. If you have a morbidly obese friend, give him this information. WATCH the transformation with your own eyes in just a few months. You will be amazed.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So I’d like to add 15 minutes of interval cardio burns a sh*t ton of fat fast. It’s harder work, but it works!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Dropping carbs has always worked for me! Sprinkle in some t3 and Clen and the changes are quick! Add a little extra anabolics (don’t need anything crazy, maybe 200-400mg per week) and you won’t lose any muscle.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I pretty much did this for 18 months, except for the one meal a day. I was eating a few times a day. I dropped a ton of bodyfat. A couple issues I ran into though, it is not muscle sparring once my bodyfat hit around 14-15%. I started catabolizing muscle pretty fast. Another issue was bloodwork. Everything came back great in the beginning; in fact it improved. However, after a while the kidneys began to struggle, concurrently when the muscle began to catabolize. It was the only time my labs ever worried me and I actually felt kidney pain.

I think if I would have kept fiber in, I would have been fine. Probably would have been slower dropping the bodyfat, but safer on the kidneys.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
@gbagh agreed, good summary writeup.

Personally, I’d add a conservative low dose of DNP. There is no match to it in terms of burning fat imho. If your diet and exercise are on point, adding DNP will speed up fat burning exponentially.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
@gbagh agreed, good summary writeup.

Personally, I’d add a conservative low dose of DNP. There is no match to it in terms of burning fat imho. If your diet and exercise are on point, adding DNP will speed up fat burning exponentially.
You don’t want to eat carbs on DNP either! As soon as I do u get super hot and sweaty. Lol. Stuff works extremely well but I’m just miserable even on just 100mg or mcg. I forget. I much prefer t3 and Clen now. But that’s me.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I pretty much did this for 18 months, except for the one meal a day. I was eating a few times a day. I dropped a ton of bodyfat. A couple issues I ran into though, it is not muscle sparring once my bodyfat hit around 14-15%. I started catabolizing muscle pretty fast. Another issue was bloodwork. Everything came back great in the beginning; in fact it improved. However, after a while the kidneys began to struggle, concurrently when the muscle began to catabolize. It was the only time my labs ever worried me and I actually felt kidney pain.

I think if I would have kept fiber in, I would have been fine. Probably would have been slower dropping the bodyfat, but safer on the kidneys.
I’m surprised to hear this. Although when I diet down I increase anabolics. What were u running AAS wise? My bloodwork improved a lot but it was a couple months after the cut when I was back on trt. Maybe because I lost visceral fat that was messing up my bloodwork before the cut. I also ran Astragalus during my cut which may have helped my kidney function.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't know how you all manage without carbs. I will run out of fuel pretty quick, and then it just takes a massive amount of willpower to just finish out what will be a lackluster workout. My carb intake is 225g - 250g per day. Anything less I've found over time, I run the risk of running out of fuel during workouts (certainly some fudge factor in that... all approximate). Is ketosis fast and consistent enough to provide enough fuel for hard workouts? I imagine until you reach ketosis, the workouts aren't going to be too enjoyable?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I don't know how you all manage without carbs. I will run out of fuel pretty quick, and then it just takes a massive amount of willpower to just finish out what will be a lackluster workout. My carb intake is 225g - 250g per day. Anything less I've found over time, I run the risk of running out of fuel during workouts (certainly some fudge factor in that... all approximate). Is ketosis fast and consistent enough to provide enough fuel for hard workouts? I imagine until you reach ketosis, the workouts aren't going to be too enjoyable?
I personally would eat my carbs before my workout but little to no carbs the rest of the day. Never had an issue doing it that way. I never tried Keto personally. Just low carb. And my job can be labor intensive at times too.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There’s an adaptation period for burning fat for fuel efficiently. That adaptation period varies person to person a great deal.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
You can't burn fat optimally and have all of your strength to optimally workout.

Just like you can't be ripped and put on size and hit PRs at the same time.

You're either growing and getting stronger or you're getting ripped and losing some muscle and strength. You don't get to do both.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
You can't burn fat optimally and have all of your strength to optimally workout.

Just like you can't be ripped and put on size and hit PRs at the same time.

You're either growing and getting stronger or you're getting ripped and losing some muscle and strength. You don't get to do both.
Throwing a little controversy into the mix: It is possible (note: I didn’t say easy nor typical) to not only spare, but also increase lean tissue (and most definitely spare) while shedding a fuckton of body fat, AND with very little cardio as well.
Muscle of course is highly metabolically active tissue, and while training effectively along with dialing in the sweet spot of protein and fats via an animal based diet — one CAN retain / lose no muscle, and even gain measurable muscle as body fat is incinerated.
Strength gains are possible concurrently, but more so for the beginner to intermediate trainer. Generally however, a seasoned strength trainer will lose some degree of strength during such a phase.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic