Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Do you use a Fitbit

F

fdny2pa

Apr 9, 2015
Recently acquired the Fitbit Surge - love it. looking to add "friends" to spur on a little competition. So anyone that has a fitbit add me

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
RAIDEN has one, but, he wears it when he jacks off... and he jacks off all the time... so his stats are through the roof...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is this that thing I keep seeing on instagram? What a crock of shit. My fat ass sister in law posts her results daily.

Yesterday she walked about 12k steps. Said she burned 2100 cals or so. No you didn't that's more than your maintenence calories.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
lol... yeah PoB thats the one... I laugh when I see fatasses trying to act like they "Do something" with those things... and the holier than thou ... "I dont take the elevator... i take the stairs so I burn more cals"... my reply... "oh yea??? how many cals are in that honey bun right there???" or my classic go to "Monday was leg day... my legs hurt too bad to take the stairs... do you even know what leg day is???"

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
lol... yeah PoB thats the one... I laugh when I see fatasses trying to act like they "Do something" with those things... and the holier than thou ... "I dont take the elevator... i take the stairs so I burn more cals"... my reply... "oh yea??? how many cals are in that honey bun right there???" or my classic go to "Monday was leg day... my legs hurt too bad to take the stairs... do you even know what leg day is???"

What's a honey bun? Turbo was asking...

All the chicks at work wear them. I got one free and never activated it, didn't have the time.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What's a honey bun? Turbo was asking...All the chicks at work wear them. I got one free and never activated it, didn't have the time.
I was offered one and declined... they already track the shit out of you with your smart phone... once you link the fitbit they know your heart rate, body temp, and how many times you rubbed one out...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was offered one and declined... they already track the shit out of you with your smart phone... once you link the fitbit they know your heart rate, body temp, and how many times you rubbed one out...
IronCore, we know your hand is down your pants all day already. I have the S Health on my phone, another thing I just haven't had time to mess around with.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You get the Edge? Still trying to figure mine out

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Trying to explain the difference between locomotion and exercise to some people is just impossible.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
I guess if it helps one person in some capacity, it was worthwhile...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic