pbtom
What's New?

Do you reuse needles and syringes?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have a similar pic that GS posted, not a good thing.

Attachments

• blunt_needles_injecting.jpg
    blunt_needles_injecting.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 110
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Re-using needles is awesome if you wanna be a "freakin meatball" like Greg Valentino lol... That pic GS put up speaks volumes on this... They're just so cheap it ain't worth it.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Nope, not in this house, however, in a bind (didn't realize you were out and its pinning day and its midnight & you are a fanatic on timing), you can...

Just NOT recommended...

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Once and done, then I bury them in the sand at the local park with some used toilet paper...lol...JK...

lol.... Seriously, the once and done part it true. But I use a sterile 18 to load my darts for the week, then put a sterile 23 or 25 at each end depending on the sites I'll be hitting that week.

same here ..its nice when my ole buddy sent me enough to last 5yrs...

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I don't make a practice of it, but I have. Except with slin pins. I reuse the shit out of those. But, before sentences like, "they're so cheap and easy to get on-line" could be uttered and pins were a motherfucker to get, you bet your ass I did!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
If I were to inject...always new and clean. One to pull, one to push...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I like to use a slin pin about 4 times and by pin numero 4 I get a running start to get it in the sub q, I like to get my moneys worth

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
NOpe. I use a pin to pull and a new one to push. Their so cheap ,why not?! Ever see am up close picture of a needle that was put threw a stopper just once? You wont use it the second time, trust me.

Exactly the same. 18g draw 22g push.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Ever get a blood infection, how about vomiting for 2 days straight, cold sweats, chills, dropping 15 pounds in only a few days, not being able to eat solid foods for 10 days, laying in a hospital and having to be on a saline bag on one side because you're dangerously dehydrated, and a bag of antibiotics on the other because you're almost septic, while doctors try to figure out how this happened.

Sound like fun.....keep reusing needles.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
They are too cheap to even think about reusing...

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
Hospital bills vs cost of new needle.... I'll always make sure to have plenty of fresh ones

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Accidentally drawn and pinned with forgetting to change th pin once or twice ... One and done... Buy a few hundred at a time!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic