Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do you need PCT even if your on permanent HRT?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So got some advice from a vet that he still uses clomid nolva PCT after a cycle and even though he cruises says it will help the endocrine system. My theory (broscience) is that it will help stabilize the endocrine system to back to as normal as it can get while on permanent HRT... Any one else use this method when they cruise..?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Thats dumb. Pct is a boost to get natty test going again. So what part of hrt is natty? Simple terms, on cycle, natty test is shut down. Cruising or trt, natty test is shut down...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
pct stands for post cycle therapy, hrt stands for hormone replacement therapy one does not pertain to the other.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I agree with big white. If your not cycling off there's no need.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Although I do not do it, I could possibly see some benefit in using an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex or an AI for a few weeks after dropping back down to a trt dose after a blast, particularly if the blast involved heavily aromatizing compounds.

Last edited:
heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
HCG is commonly prescribed with TRT but its usually for fertility. Clomid while on may give you some E2 protection but that's about it. Nolva is great for emergency gyno but you won't recover using a SERM while on Testosterone.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
HCG is commonly prescribed with TRT but its usually for fertility. Clomid while on may give you some E2 protection but that's about it. Nolva is great for emergency gyno but you won't recover using a SERM while on Testosterone.

100% agree.

if your on HRT you are shut down, don't try to find a midway unless you are trying to get off hrt or in the process of trying to have a kid and having issues.
just go from cycle to hrt, taper off the AI and get some blood work 1-2months after cycle to see your E levels and that everything else is fairly in check imo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic