Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Do you get exertion headaches

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Has anyone come off after being on for a long time and experience exertion headaches? It happened the past 3 days... first two times were during sex right before coming and then today it happened during training at the gym.... an instant severe migraine on right side of head... there is a name for sexual headaches or exertion headaches.. never had them in my life

I just began my PCT in November after being on for 2 years straight of some sort of synthetic test or other anabolic...

my pct consisted of running hcg as I tapered down the test enth shots and then made a switch over to nolva/clomid about 2 weeks ago... would hormones and the body trying to pdouce naturally cause this?!

It freaked me out, thought I was having brain aneurysm.. I suppose still a possibility but Im healthy as far as I know it.. had blood work and such done back in April for physical qhile I was still on so I cannot imagine my panels would be WORST now that I am off everything except ancillaries. :/

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I've been battling headaches for years, it's in an isolated spot about the size of a tennis ball since my hockey days and after going through numerous MRI's and ct-scans, they've diagnosed it with a concussion injury.....I don't have your AAS use however anytime that I've jumped on something new, they will come back here and there and linger for about 8-30 secs after doing something real strenuous. Did you play a bunch of sports where you might have gotten a concussion back in the day?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Has anyone come off after being on for a long time and experience this? It happened the past 3 days... first two times were during sex right before coming and then today it happened during training at the gym.... an instant severe migraine on right side of head... there is a name for sexual headaches or exertion headaches.. never had them in my life

I just began my PCT in November after being on for 2 years straight of some sort of synthetic test or other anabolic...

my pct consisted of running hcg as I tapered down the test enth shots and then made a switch over to nolva/clomid about 2 weeks ago... would hormones and the body trying to pdouce naturally cause this?!

It freaked me out, thought I was having brain aneurysm.. I suppose still a possibility but Im healthy as far as I know it.. had blood work and such done back in April for physical qhile I was still on so I cannot imagine my panels would be WORST now that I am off everything except ancillaries. :/

your BP ok? drinking enough water?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Sounds like a blood pressure issue....

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
thanks for input

Ive never had high BP while On cycle... and ive been off completely for over a month now... just running nolva/clomid for pct right now... i cant imagine ancillaries would spike it when multiple compounds didnt... always been measured 125/80 for most part.... had physical back in August and it read normal

I feel damn good aside from these headaches...it sucked when it happened in bed in the middle of it, and then i left gym too cuz it hurt so bad...

i have to assume being on for so long and now coming off, a lot of changes are occuring even tho it seems pct is going smoothly, ive never experienced this before. im trying to see Dr tomorrow just to be sure it isnt a clot or something dangerous

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
How long and how much clomid are you on!?

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Ive only been on nolva/clomid for 1.5 weeks.... clomid is 100mg/day and nolva 40mg/day
i have no other sides from using this together, and never had issues in past... feeling recovery is good thus far
the severe migraine only hits me during high exertion then goes away after 2-3 hrs

Last edited:
Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Even though your bp is usually normal have you check it recently? I was on decent dose of wellbutrin which had increased my bp . I had something similar to what you are describing. First time it happened I was on my last rep and I just got hit with the worst headache I've ever had pretty much instantaneously.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Clomid can cause a raise in BP,Giving headaches ........Is it the same brand you always use,etc.. just a thought as it maybe why your getting the headaches

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
new brand.. havent used clomid in 2+ yrs since I was on for so long...

I rested well last night 7 full hrs vs. my 4-5 hrs over the weekend and hydrated... we shall see at gym today (leg day) if it happens... if it does ill call Dr but it sounds to me from researching... dehydration + lack of sleep + being run down from crazy weekend

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
you guys are so smart!

140/96!! :/

first time in my life Ive had that high... and im hoping it was from clomid nolva (which i stopped), dr has me on BP med for next 2 weeks before re-test and also had an MRI done to make sure it isnt a brain disease

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic