Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Do steroids show up in a pre-employment urine drug test?

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
I agree with everyone else...I've took several pre-employment drug screens with so much gear in me my blood type was oxymetholone and I passed with ease.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I also passed an employee drug test with plenty of gear in me.

liftsiron

liftsiron

Jul 26, 2012
I agree with everyone else nothing to worry about.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
When I was in pain clinics we had to test every month and nothing showed. You have no worries.

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
The test i have had actually specifies it tests for steroids whether these are only the ones orally administered i don't know and this is why I've always been wary, Ive never used them so i can't give add any more than that really

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
If your worried only use orals and test prop.

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
I work in a field where we get tested regularly and no issues, now if your on and they do blood test- your levels will be all out of wack and they will start asking questions

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Nothing to worry about. I get tested in my industry and have passed everytime. They don't often screen for AAS unless your in the military, they only screen for narcotics.

T

tlray2

Jan 14, 2013
they do not. That test is more expensive to test for juice

bigtruck

bigtruck

Jan 31, 2013
Re: Do steroids come up in a pre-employment urine drug test?

Def depends on the job but u say apprenticeship so I'd bet money its a trade like electrical or hvac you're starting and in that case no way will they test for aa's

S

sofargone561

Feb 26, 2013
no, AAS testing is a separate test. thats why most places done est unless they think your doing it. i have a buddy whos a police officer and he said they only test for regular drugs unless they suspect you are using AAS then they get a separate test and the whole thing cost then about $80 bucks so no unless your place of work has a huge anti AAS policy and is rich enough to offer you drug panels and then an AAS test to each employee you will be fine lol

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
why would they test for that LOL i think it is a lot of money for that testing too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic