Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I too unfortunately have been had by that site...I've ordered from 3 of the five top sources I did receive my gear but what came was either bunk or severely under dosed gear...smh

It took you three times...

E

eastcoastmuscle

Aug 27, 2012
I joined this site bec i saw this thread on google. i have nothing but positive things to say about eroids... every supplier i researched on there turned out to sell me good gear at decent prices and i have blood work to back it up. i am also not by a long shot new to the game.. yes there are scammers that try to set up shop there, but if you do a little research its easy to pick out the good sites

E

eastcoastmuscle

Aug 27, 2012
Also this site has banner advertising from MP research and supply... They have been ripping people off big time selling fake adex.. i can show you 3 different peoples blood tests to prove it... so this site has a scammer as a sponsor too.. no disrespect to this site, just being real, im hoping to make this site one of my new homes

E

eastcoastmuscle

Aug 27, 2012
not trying to upset ypou guys, just giving my honest review

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Also this site has banner advertising from MP research and supply... They have been ripping people off big time selling fake adex.. i can show you 3 different peoples blood tests to prove it... so this site has a scammer as a sponsor too.. no disrespect to this site, just being real, im hoping to make this site one of my new homes

That is a different thread. Please stay on topic, if you have something on MP to post open a separate thread.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

There is a difference though, this site will not delete negative reviews, and the owner of this forum has little tolerance for sponsors scamming.

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
I joined this site bec i saw this thread on google. i have nothing but positive things to say about eroids... every supplier i researched on there turned out to sell me good gear at decent prices and i have blood work to back it up. i am also not by a long shot new to the game.. yes there are scammers that try to set up shop there, but if you do a little research its easy to pick out the good sites

I took a better look over there after some of these threads started popping up, and to be honest there is a ton of posts being deleted over there by more than a few labs. Anybody who has been around the boards at all can quickly realize exactly what is happening over there, I'd bet 99.9% of the guys here would take one look and laugh.

E

eastcoastmuscle

Aug 27, 2012
I am on there quite a bit, and i have never seen any posts disappear unless it was something that was against rules, such as talk of payment options or anything illegal or vulgar language, or a troll or spammer repeating themselves over and over on a sources thread, stuff like that

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I am on there quite a bit, and i have never seen any posts disappear unless it was something that was against rules, such as talk of payment options or anything illegal or vulgar language, or a troll or spammer repeating themselves over and over on a sources thread, stuff like that

Thanks for the laugh.

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010

Its just a matter of time before eroids joins SSB.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic