Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Do not buy from sources on eroids it is a scam

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
you guys are seriously a joke if you think eRoids is to blame. first off I have no ties to their boards, but I have used some of the sources. eRoids is like ebay, you have look at ratings. If you just go there and start buying shit from them without looking at ratings it wont work. You think its manipulated? How stupid can you be? Some of it might be, but its obvious the majority is not. I myself have posted bloodwork along with other users on there of products being used by domestic sellers. I dont know where you're getting "top 2" labs because they arent. Do your homework. The top 5 on there I have experience with and have ALL been legit. When a site is getting hit with 85% or higher across the board by hundreds of people its obviously good. A little homework with google.com and using names as cross reference will show you, its not the SAME people spamming boards......

Get a clue please, thanks.

ok fresh fish....Let me tell u from EXPERIANCE...People that has been around like myself doesnt need to use the wantted add to seek out steroids...only clueless people like u that are willing to take a chance on scammers because u have no rep....People like u are willing to pay street prices for gear online..U need to wise up...If u paided 50 plus for a vail of test u got riped off online.....So go ahead with that dum ass rateing scale,,,,Pay those street prices....Because suckes like u are born ed...Mybe if u was smart and sit back and learn before u jump the gun then mybe the REAL WORLD OF STEROIDS might open up for u...But considering your frame of mind and the way u think ..Your brick head wont allow u to undersstand this black market....U have no connections but a scammers list to buy steroids....U will be burnt..no douth.and as far as google ...get a fucking clue man...google doesnt hold the keys to the real kingdom of steroid heaven...Only the chossen few have the keys....Google holds the key to scammers....Keep on fucking around ..People like u get fucked all day all along with your google intenet god...dw

B

boss2

Jun 19, 2012
As a former eroids member I totally agree. Myself and a lot of others were scammed by one of there advertizer lexx labs. They were posting specials weekly and the mods were vouching for them. To make along story short I was sent hundreds while others spend thousands to have the supplier to disappear in 2 weeks. And he was supposedly domestic. We were all waiting posting and replying with the mods and all they could come up with was give it more time. After 1 month the supplier disappeared and the mods explanations were things like that happens. Everyone was mad, so this mod roid noid closed and locked the thread so they won't receive negative feedbacks. They banned a lot of us for talking crap and telling the mods were in it also. Finally do not use this as there are scumbags running eroids.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Not everyone has a connect online and many are stuck using something like eroids, I'm sure there's great sources to learn from fellow members if you get to know someone but if you don't, what are you gonna do? Eroids has good sources and bad, I know first hand of several good ones. I really wish there was a great source list we could totally trust but I don't think that's gonna happen. It's sad we can't just share what we know openly but that's not gonna happen either. There's some serious anger in here guys, we are all in the same game, let's be decent. It doesn't help when new guys come on here and get shitty with veteran members and it doesn't look too good when veteran members get shitty with anyone else either. I don't tend to make connections with people well so have had to use eroids and have never been burned. I've been real lucky I guess with all the sources I have found online, some from eroids and some from elsewhere.

We aren't all a part of the chosen few. Some of us do what we gotta do. I've been on these forums for a few years and still haven't been hooked up with a good source, shit I'm wanting the bold cyp I've heard so much about but I'm shit out of luck. Im not taking sides here and I respect you all.

Str8jacked

Str8jacked

Dec 25, 2011
This has been a good read indeed.
I would like to add a couple of positives here though:
1. There is a board that allows you to speak openly, so yes that does exist.
2. Even though I have a solid domestic I still try other sources from time to time just to see if there is something as good or better. I have lost money over at E along w/others, but it doesn't stop the hunt.
3. Great domestic sources are around. If you're a member of several boards as I am you can quickly discern who is who & where to go.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I lost a few bucks there, you should know to test 1st before you decide to drop $$ anywhere. I also know there are gtg guys there too, I was banned for tellin my bunk experience. The mods said ''This is not a review'' ! lol... If you notice it's a shitload of 'bumps' by noobs\basics and it's all based on , 'I sent them $$ and they sent me ''something'' back, not a whole lot on if it was legit.
To be fair there are legit 's there but not for me.

Str8jacked

Str8jacked

Dec 25, 2011
I lost a few bucks there, you should know to test 1st before you decide to drop $$ anywhere. I also know there are gtg guys there too, I was banned for tellin my bunk experience. The mods said ''This is not a review'' ! lol... If you notice it's a shitload of 'bumps' by noobs\basics and it's all based on , 'I sent them $$ and they sent me ''something'' back, not a whole lot on if it was legit.
To be fair there are legit 's there but not for me.

Dead on spot!!!

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
Eroids is definitely not to blame for scammers or selective scammers on their board. Th problem with it is any source can be submitted by any member, even if the source doesn't want anything to do with eroids, they can find themselves under review. There has been speculation that a hand full of labs (top rated) were kicking up to the admin for the top spots. When that all came out, the admin wiped out the entire review system and started over with a clean slate. The members rate and review the sources there. Sometimes people get scammed, sometimes sources disappear with no warning, some of the sources there are active on the board and some aren't. But nine the less, I don't believe eroids is to blame for people being scammed. When a lab has been shown or it's been proven that they are scammers at all, they are exposed and locked down! I am a member of a few boards ,eroids being one, I think it's insane the way it is run. Everything is out In the open but that's because of the off shore server. I guess the admin has no worries about LE. Eroids is not like any other board out there. It definitely turns some people off. If you do your homework, and know the game, you'll find good reliable sources on there. Just my $0.02

D

Day275

Jul 28, 2012
Interesting read. I wish I would have stumbled on this site sooner. I recently placed my first order through a sup listed on E. I'm hoping for a positive experience...fingers crossed.

V

VMV

Jul 30, 2012
I too unfortunately have been had by that site...I've ordered from 3 of the five top sources I did receive my gear but what came was either bunk or severely under dosed gear...smh

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
This is the very thread that made me decide to join this board. Thanks Guss, and TID for telling it like it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic