Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Do i need to react

Gixxxerboy

Gixxxerboy

Aug 20, 2012
I've just finished 3 weeks of 40mg dbol and continuing to use 3ml of andropen 275 as part of a 10 week cycle
The problem I am getting sore nipples now and again, will it settle now the dbol has stopped or should I take tamoxifen or Clomid?
I am not running any ai
Many thanks

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Better do something i don't see a career waiting tables at Hooters in your future It never hurts to err in the side of caution Gyno the circus clown might say differently

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
How many times has READ THE STICKIES been posted on virtually every fucking board? Okay so you have Nolva and Clo and that's better than nothing. Aro or Adex should also be in your arsenal to combat and win the war against titties.......not that I hate titties.

If Nolva is all you have start taking it yesterday.

BTW......read up on Nolva and its rebound effect, it can happen. True AI's are always the best.

Gixxxerboy

Gixxxerboy

Aug 20, 2012
How many times has READ THE STICKIES been posted on virtually every fucking board? Okay so you have Nolva and Clo and that's better than nothing. Aro or Adex should also be in your arsenal to combat and win the war against titties.......not that I hate titties.

If Nolva is all you have start taking it yesterday.
Thanks I do appreciate your replies
Should I take 1 nolvadex a day until symptoms go then stop?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Thanks I do appreciate your replies
Should I take 1 nolvadex a day until symptoms go then stop?
Take 20-40mg's of nolva ed until symptoms go away. In the meantime, get some arimidex so you'll have a proper AI on hand.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not to muddy the waters, but rebound can happen from arimidex as well, guys.

Estrogen rebound isn’t exclusive to nolva. Letro and adex both have potential for rebound because they aren’t suicide inhibitors.

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
u better jump on something or u will be crying in a tshirt and not cutting glass with ur nips!!

dragon likes the leaks so if that's ur look then use nothing !!!

lol get on something now before it gets out of control and when the itch stops stay on awhile longer
and watch the rebound

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I wont touch anything without aromasin and nolvadex on hand. I also try to keep a small supply of letro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic