Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Do anabolic help burn fat?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok do steroids actually help you burn more fat. ? O do they increase your muscel mass over time, which in turn requires more fuel to maintain. More fuel to maintain means higher metabolism, which burns more fat.

When cutting your actually relying on the higher metabolism that you have build to cut the weight, when you need it. ?

Will adding Tren A to your cutting diet help at all? Or is the real mechanics calorie deficit rules the world of fat loss?

Asking for a Friend.

OMS

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Tren is 3X more anabolic than Test
Tren is a cortisol blocker
When cortisol levels drop, the body burns fat
Tren is also slightly thermogenic

So yes, some tren will help you burn some fat and spare some muscle loss with the diet you are running.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Tren is 3X more anabolic than Test
Tren is a cortisol blocker
When cortisol levels drop, the body burns fat
Tren is also slightly thermogenic

So yes, some tren will help you burn some fat and spare some muscle loss with the diet you are running.
Thanks, would 50mg EOD Tran A or 100mg EOD be better?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I've noticed that as I've got older and have more muscle mass it has got much easier to control my weight. I'm sure being on GH consistently for the past 10yrs had helped alot. If I do 100mg of tren e per wk I can eat pretty much what ever I want and maintain my weight, at 200 mg wk the weight drops off to fast. Anavar also helps maintain my weight without much effort.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Ok do steroids actually help you burn more fat. ? O do they increase your muscel mass over time, which in turn requires more fuel to maintain. More fuel to maintain means higher metabolism, which burns more fat.

When cutting your actually relying on the higher metabolism that you have build to cut the weight, when you need it. ?

Will adding Tren A to your cutting diet help at all? Or is the real mechanics calorie deficit rules the world of fat loss?

Asking for a Friend.

OMS

What LK said.

When I run tren I lose fat. I can't help but lose fat on tren. I don't understand the mechanics of it. But it works.

Towards the end of my last cutter I added T3 to the tren cycle (I always run test e year around) and I got shredding while eating a reasonable diet.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Not without the proper diet . Drugs training diet combo burns fat .

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I like to refer to them as nutrient repartitioning agents. Given X kcal intake, on vs off, the amount that goes to lean vs fat is increased on, even HRT for us older guys. No question. Yes diet and training are the catalyst that makes it all work. If you look at the clinical studies, without resistance exercise there are lean mass gains, but resistance exercise makes a big difference when combined with AAS. I think we all know that already though. One of the reasons so many clinical trials have failed to show functional improvements in ADLs with AAS in older people. If we combined the AAS with resistance exercise targeted at improving walking, standing/sitting, grip strength, it would be a no brainer relative to using them in low doses in our aging population. Saving just one from a broken hip and that spiral down the shitter would be worth it. I've never been one for longevity. Doesn't mean shit if you have no QOL. Sitting in a scooter staring out a window in a retirement home loaded on big pharma drugs is not a way I want to spend my later years.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I used my own homemade tren years ago with amazing results until I noticed thick shafts of hair falling out. F that.

If it wasn't for the hair sides...I didn't even mind the metallic taste in my mouth after injecting. Finiplix. People still do that?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I used my own homemade tren years ago with amazing results until I noticed thick shafts of hair falling out. F that.

If it wasn't for the hair sides...I didn't even mind the metallic taste in my mouth after injecting. Finiplix. People still do that?
I don’t think it’s even necessary to do that anymore. Much better options out there.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015

I’m already balding and this year moved to the Mr Clean look, So hair loss is not an issue and more.... Yea you have better options than the cattle Tren mix we used years ago...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic