What's New?

DNP: You done it?

Have You Ran DNP or What????

• Total voters
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Over the years, countless times. At a max of 800mg, and a minimum of 400mg.

I'm getting curious now of trying it in a way that I never have - 2+ months at just 200mg a day. . . a slow and steady aid.

For any who by now don't understand how DNP works - Please be careful if using for your first time. After using it a few days, the level is going to steadily rise in your system. So increase your dosages slowly, because if you have a difficult problem coping with it, or a bad reaction - your blood levels are going to remain high over several days even if you have to stop immediately.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I have done it all the way to 750mg and do not recommend it at that dose. The perspiration and lethargy are unbearable and embarrassing. I Currently run 250 mg for 10 days at a time after 6 weeks of bulking. I take them at night and sleep like a baby besides sweating and pissing all the time. When I wake up the lethargy has left and I am .5 to 1lb lighter. Any longer or higher dose and I lose too much muscle. I also run my diet cleaner and leaner during those two weeks (only 10d on DNP) and am usually down 10-12 lbs (some being H2O and CHO weight).

Hawk

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I guess you can chalk me up to the "I'm too scared" crowd. It's not that I'm actually scared or that I don't understand it, it's more that I just don't think it is for me. I sweat a ton already and my body temp is already slightly higher than average. I'm fairly certain that unless I had time off and nothing to do (no work, no kids, no wife, etc) then I would be miserable while running it and since I don't compete I see no need to put myself through that.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
The weather is getting cooler!!!!!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I think I will steer very far away from this stuff. Callme skeered but i, love my family to much to risk checking out that early.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
when I get some more I am planing on another run with it. I will post a daily log.

J

jared

Oct 11, 2011
Yep. Have had several experiences with it. As long as responsibility and intelligence is utilized, you will be just fine (assuming you can deal with the sides.)

S

serenty03

Nov 13, 2011
im am on it now for the first time.
day 1 200
day 2 200
day3 200 (today)
day4 400
day5 400
day6 400
day7 400

thats my plan

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
im am on it now for the first time.
day 1 200
day 2 200
day3 200 (today)
day4 400
day5 400
day6 400
day7 400

thats my plan

Just a suggestion that you gauge when you double the dose - when you start it takes a few days for your dose to hit "full saturation". What didn't feel so bad the first day or two may feel like shit on day 3. After those first couple days you should be at the full 'experience' to determine if you want to bump the dose or not.

S

serenty03

Nov 13, 2011
thanks sassy, it worked out well. didnt really care about bodyweight as much as fat loss definition.
Went from about 14%- 11%.
Just ordered some more and will do another run as soon as my product arrive. Dieting and training very hard as i plan on ripping up for summer.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Whats your weight, I may have missed it. 400mg is fine, but keep in mind for someone under say 170lbs that would be a moderately high dosage.

I weigh over 3 bills and only use about double at my high point.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I ran it many years ago. It worked well even with a low dose. I did have an allergic reaction though when I came off. I ended up breaking out in hives, but it subsided in a couple days.

I would recommend running T3/T4 myself. It's safer, easier to use, and it doesn't kick your ass as bad. You can't train like a maniac when running DNP. I actually ended up taking the 2nd week off when I ran it b/c it just zapped the life out of me.

And just remember it builds up in you so don't go overboard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic