I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
1,3 Dimethylamylamine C-A-R-T Activators is better used for cutting

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Let me tell you something little boy, it might amuse the simpletons in your immediate surroundings, that you take gear and weight train, but I've been doing this long too long to be amused by your "physical prowess" quite frankly I've taken more important violent spasmotic shits in my time.

In the real world, as hard as it is to believe, and despite what is allowed to go on here, everyone is fully aware of your incredulous fucktardism and quite frankly I had to lower my IQ a few points to even respond to your bullshit.

Lastly, your passive agressive bullshit and underhanded comments that you like to trail actual intelligent commentary with, might amuse some of the feable minds you run with but I'm not one of them.

In a different day it wouldn't be tolerated, it is what it is I suppose.

I won't respond any further to your outcry for attention or your big boy stance, however comical.

Please kill yourself.

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
You guys kill me...

Personally, I hate the stuff and will never ever use it again....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Never have used it. I have considered it but so far I have been able to do everything I needed to with diet, training and cardio to keep my bodyfat in check and/or get ripped.
Maybe some day I will run a personal experiment but for now I will live vicariously through the people whom I know have used it and can speak with wisdom on its use and protocols.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Seriously tho we should pull that post. Talking about recs brings the wrong kind of attention to the board.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I have'nt used it. I really hate being hot and uncomfortable {when im not in the gym}, its one of the most irritating things for me.
Also, I've read numerous threads with people using it.. and they start off with their choosen dose and say how they can or can't feel the effects yet and how hot they do or don't feel ... then in the end... never express how happy they are with the result. Never a description of how they have brough out their abs so well......

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
F- that. Might as well eat rat poison imo. Its an industrial chemical>>>

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
I did this crap back in 2004 from a fella named Yellowjacket, crazy as crap even in the winter wearing only sweatshirts in 20 degree weather...lol. Bust the best and last time I tried it was for about 30 days at 1 cap/day (200mg) with some light tren/prop 50/50mg eod and saw my six pack really come out before the end of the cycle, minimal cardio with just a clean diet and BEARABLE sweats/heat. I got scared shitless and was turned off from it forever when even my cum started turning yellow and the wife wasnt giving it up until it cleared!!

F

fcukit

Jul 4, 2012
I have minimal sweat at 800 and no yellow issues. But I had other issues (turns out benadryl would have solved them).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have minimal sweat at 800 and no yellow issues. But I had other issues (turns out benadryl would have solved them).

If you had minimal sweat at 800 then your DNP was probably seriously under-dosed. That dose would be intolerable for most people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic