What's New?

DNP: You done it?

Have You Ran DNP or What????

• Total voters
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just trying to get a feel for how frequently DNP has been incorporated into your regimen. Let us know if you had the balls to step into the kitchen :D

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Your taking this like its just another BB drug. I would take this drug seriously. I have seen to many cases and got too many calls of people F'D up. Be Careful its all fun and games until you are being packed with ice then rushed to the Emergency room at this point they try to get your organs to stop cooking themselves. BE CAREFUL

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Your taking this like its just another BB drug. I would take this drug seriously. I have seen to many cases and got too many calls of people F'D up. Be Careful its all fun and games until you are being packed with ice then rushed to the Emergency room at this point they try to get your organs to stop cooking themselves. BE CAREFUL

Thanks for looking out bro, but I'm certainly not under estimating the potency of this chemical. I've been researching this for some time now, and am giving myself quite a bit of time still before I run it.

Not sure how you got that impression of me, but rest assured I don't take "just another bb drug" lightly either.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
I've seen you around for a while I came from VIP. I am not saying you dont know what you are doing its just this is a very very very dangerous drug and I have seen numerous people not realize this and take it like another ECA. I am just going by the poll questions just seemed like you weren't taking it seriously. As long as you know what you doing I wish you the best and please just be careful. I have seen more cases of people that run into issues than i want to post. Remember you can read about it as much as possible, until you see people or take it yourself you NEVER know how you or someone else will react to the actual drug.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've seen you around for a while I came from VIP. I am not saying you dont know what you are doing its just this is a very very very dangerous drug and I have seen numerous people not realize this and take it like another ECA. I am just going by the poll questions just seemed like you weren't taking it seriously. As long as you know what you doing I wish you the best and please just be careful. I have seen more cases of people that run into issues than i want to post. Remember you can read about it as much as possible, until you see people or take it yourself you NEVER know how you or someone else will react to the actual drug.

Yeah I meant what I said, wasn't being a dick and I took your words as sincere bro... I understand you can only understand so much from reading, thats kinda the point of the poll. Get to know who's ran it and who hasn't so when I have questions I can be sure to ask the people who've ran it. I've found ThinkBig to be a great resource on this and he's been very helpful.

I've seen some logs on this stuff including one at Meso that was totally fucked up. It was a guys DNP log. All of a sudden one day there is a post that says something like " I am so and so's wife, my husband was found dead in our pool. He was using DNP and I'm trying to find out if maybe that is what killed him"

I was FLOORED!

But the wording of the poll questions is just cause I'm kinda a goofball on the boards sometimes. I have a serious job and a serious life. I come here for a break :)

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
I have never nor really can I ever see myself running DNP. It's powerful, but for me, too powerful. I would much rather just do the extra work and refine my diet, personal choice based on risk vs reward. DNP scares the fook out of me, plain and simple. Continue researching POB and be very careful, play this safe. If your mind is made up then Godspeed my good man.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wow I've never seen so many threads on dnp before, alot of forums forbid talking about it... I unfortunatly experimented with it a couple years ago, I did alot of research and made up my mind to run it.... I'd say that the sides were about 3x worse than tren if that gives you an idea, alot of ruined clothes from staining sweat and the end result wasn't amazing it was so so.... I've had waaaaaay more succsess running t3 cycled with Clen and a eca.... I still have some dnp enough for a good run not sure why I have it but I wouldn't sell it to my worst enemy. Now I'm
Sure there's guys that run dnp with succsess but it's not for me and I'm not proud to say I tried it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Stained sweat? Never had that happen.

I have many runs under my belt and as I have been preaching, low dose long cycle is not bad at all.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Really? Ya my own sweat ruined alot of my clothes turning them yellow...

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I have done it. I think it is a bad idea because I have done it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run DNP at least three times. First time was a traditional 10-15 day run at 500mg/day crystal, while the second two times were a run of 30 days of low dose 250mg/day. I don't disagree that it's dangerous, but it's dangerous at high doses. I would say a high dose is anything about 750mg/day or greater. Just don't see the benefits given the danger and the sides.

At low dose, DNP is NOT dangerous. I plan on running DNP again this year the entire season between Thanksgiving and New Years, so I can eat what I want and not gain fat. I'm not crazy about how it depletes my glycogen stores, making me flat, but you can't have everything.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I have run it twice, at LOW doses with correct supplemental support, absolutely no alcholo or any othe diuretic and has no sides to speak of, and if my diet hadn't included shit loads of junk I'm sure I would have seen good results. I will probably run it again. I know ow is plannin to after his bulk low dose long run, he gets hot and sweats but neither of us had any yellow staining issues

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic