Samson0692
What's New?

DNP vs Flu..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
When I start to feel like ass, I take airborne throughout the day.

Just popped 2 of them and a handful of Flintstones (don't judge...)

Freaking chills setting in now, sucks, had a really good run going.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Just popped 2 of them and a handful of Flintstones (don't judge...)

Freaking chills setting in now, sucks, had a really good run going.

If you're getting chills... you may be running a fever now.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I get a gallon of Orange juice and drink right from the gallon. That's mostly what I drink when I have a cold and I seem to always get better faster. I think the juice works better then the pills for some reason

I do that with pineapple jewce.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm telling you, get Vitamin D3 liquid gels and take 6000iu's a day. Huge Immune booster.

Start Taking Advil at 400mgs every 6 hours, you won't get the chills anymore. It will also keep the inflammation down that the virus is causing by destroying your other cells reproducing. That will allow your immune system to come in for a faster recovery.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm telling you, get Vitamin D3 liquid gels and take 6000iu's a day. Huge Immune booster.

Start Taking Advil at 400mgs every 6 hours, you won't get the chills anymore. It will also keep the inflammation down that the virus is causing by destroying your other cells reproducing. That will allow your immune system to come in for a faster recovery.

Thanks Mom, I gots it covered ;)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Glutamine, zinc mono, NAC, blood orange juice for the win! Its Eyetalian LK, good shit.

No DNP experience so no sense of that angle...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I didn't realize how warn the DNP was keeping me, as it cycles out I realized that 7 degrees is FREAKING COLD! Jacket may be needed till I restart :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welp, got tested for the flu, don't have it, just a really really bad something or other. Fever broke last night, my shirt was like I took it out of the washer it was that wet.

On a side note, down 17lbs :)

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
LK, be careful! Pleanty of fluids...WATER, not soda or sugary juices. Gatoraide and water 50/50. I work as a medic and I have seen a few cases of DNP complications with seizures related to high body temp of 107. Tylenol q 4-6 hrs to help break that fever. I just got over the flu for the second time this year :( . I wonder if you had the NoraVirus? It is most commonly confused with the flu. Nora has symptoms of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, fever and all over body chlls/aches. If so, the BRAT diet is your best bet for food...bananas, Rice, applesauce, and toast is best they say..... Seems like the only think I ate over the past 3 days was OJ and plain daves bread toast.

Hope ya feel better & stay safe ;)

Last edited:
B

boileaupa

Dec 11, 2011
DNP will increase greatly anti-oxidant requirement. There is little data on the subject. However, my suggestion is to load on vitamin C & glutathione if you already have made the decision to use DNP. The free radicals are released during the phosphorylation uncoupling reaction in the transformation of ADP to ATP. As an affordable minimum I would suggest using 4 grams every 2 hours to be prudent if one makes a decision to use this product. If one is comfortable with injectable vitamin C that may be a more effective option.

Would an AO depletion affect health? Cause a flu? I'll let you guess the answer. Could this 'brown fat' like metabolic activity deplete other nutrients which could affect your health? Again, upping some vitamins such as Bs would be prudent.

Hope this helps.

Philippe-André Boileau

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
There is some anecdotal evidence floating around that DNP may lower WBC and suppress immune system, although I have not seen the scientific literature addressing such outcomes...

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I would hit the pedialyte 1/2 pedia, 1/2 water and stay as cool as possible

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic