Samson0692
What's New?

DNP vs Flu..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So I am about 13 days into a run of DNP and I woke up feeling like a bag of shit, like I am getting the flu. Body feels like someone beat me with a bag of rock, chest congestion and runny nose, no fever at all though so I'm not sure if it is the flu or it's just starting.
My kid has been sick for about a week, horrible chest congestion, no fever, runny nose, Glad he brings everything home from school with him.
So I figure this will run it's course within the week, about the same time it will take for the DNP to clear my system, should I bother stopping, skip a day or 2 or just persevere through my planned run?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Great question LZ...I for one cannot give you personal advice from my perspective as I never have run DNP.

It's really quite ironic though, I have a ton of clients who when they introduce DNP or even strong PH's or AAS get this flu like symptoms.

Back in the day when I was inexperienced in AAS, I used to get flu like symptoms in week 1-2 of strong AAS like Sust, etc...

It makes me wonder if the body is weakened and the immune system is compromised and weakened from the strength of certain compounds. It almost appears some compounds can be so shocking and taxing to the system that the body just tries to resist them: It seems that DNP would make me wonder the same thing...

I personally have had clients stop for a bit until they get better since when they had flu like symptoms, they already had body temperature increases sometimes 101-104, and to me it would seem dangerous that they would be then introducing something that could bring that higher and risk their health.

So this is how I approach it. Maybe better safe then sorry.

Just a thought for you :) :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
For your health I would stop it. I have never ran DNP but just for your body's sake chill out. You'll be ok princess.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would stop if you are feeling like crap till your immune system is better. DNP won't allow your body to use food as energy, so your immune system won't be able to combat the infection.

I would stop, start drinking lots of Fluids, take Vitamin D3 at 4000ius a day, and 2000mgs of a time released vitamin C complex each day, and then wait a month before you start DNP again.

Not saying you'll end up like I did, but 2 years ago in Nov/Dec I ran some DNP and then went under the weather. Well whatever I had lasted a solid month.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I would stop if you are feeling like crap till your immune system is better. DNP won't allow your body to use food as energy, so your immune system won't be able to combat the infection.

I would stop, start drinking lots of Fluids, take Vitamin D3 at 4000ius a day, and 2000mgs of a time released vitamin C complex each day, and then wait a month before you start DNP again.

Not saying you'll end up like I did, but 2 years ago in Nov/Dec I ran some DNP and then went under the weather. Well whatever I had lasted a solid month.

I agree with this ^^^^ completely. continuing for the next week does not guarantee you will get better and could only make it worse.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Up the dose to 750 and cook whatever bug that is out of your system.

Or don't be a tard and stop. You never know when a cold can turn into pneumonia or worse. Better safe than sorry.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't know but imagine how much weight loss you will have with DNP and the flu combined! Could the flu be the next fad diet? Start bagging up your snot rags LK.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Up the dose to 750 and cook whatever bug that is out of your system.
I was thinking the same thing, heat things up and make my self an even more inhospitable host for whatever I have.

I don't know but imagine how much weight loss you will have with DNP and the flu combined! Could the flu be the next fad diet? Start bagging up your snot rags LK.
Not wanting to eat and coughing up lungers is sexy, I will be an Efriaopian in no time!

Fired I would not take my dose today, load up on meds and airborne and resume on Wednesday assuming all is better.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You know there is quite a bit of info out that says when we have a fever to not break it to help our bodies combat whatever we have. I don't know if you want to do that.

And to answer wesleyinman... AAS does compromise your immune system which is why so many get sick when they come off after being on a for an extended period of time.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Load up on that zinc and vit C LK

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
When I start to feel like ass, I take airborne throughout the day.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I get a gallon of Orange juice and drink right from the gallon. That's mostly what I drink when I have a cold and I seem to always get better faster. I think the juice works better then the pills for some reason

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic