Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

dnp vs clen for a pro athlete

tug32

tug32

Dec 5, 2010
okay i play a professional sport, obv not going to tell you what sport to hide my identity but it involves running lol
dont have crazy trainers like in the NFL or other sports for a good source of info, so im here looking for good solid info
i recently sprained my ankle so bad i cant run, swimming is even bothersome to my ankle. in the off season i have gained weight from not running or even moving fast my diet has been okay but it wasnt enough to lose weight. (bulk dieting to gain mass) i was trying to gain some weight upstairs hoping by now my ankle would be healed to start cutting but its not!!
i was considering losing some pounds while having low cardio with DNP or clen

i was thinking clen, but my stomach reacts harshly to jitters while on caffeine, when i do cardio i throw up from high heart rate, idk why, i realize i sounds like a pussy i know but...so clen might not be a good option
i also considered DNP, but the risk of dieing and all that jazz has got me worried since no one recommends running it. and the part about radiating heat doesnt tickle my fancy but if it is easy to deal with im okay with it.
ive done cycles in the past sust 250 at 500 per week then later on down the road a cycle with tren 45 ED and sust

so what should i use?

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Just my opinion I'd stay away from dnp brother, that's some sick shit. It's not like you'll be able to train while on it....there's far better options IMO have u considered t3? That in combination of carb cycling or even a keto diet if your a bit more strict would yield amazing results!

Have u considered natty fat burners? There's some killer shit out there right now! If u need any help putting a stack together don hesitate to ask brother!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why can't you adjust your diet to lose some weight? If clen isn't an option for you there should be no vs. in your thread. Have you done clen before or is it just caffeine that bothers your stomach? It could the caffeine and not actually the jitters themselves.

How much are you looking to lose and in what time frame?

DNP at a low dose is perfectly safe btw, so lets not start with the DNP dying nonsense.

Thanks

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
No disrespect but no one said anything about dying...just stated my opinion dnp is a serious compound that should be respected and if the op is saying he can't handle clen, dnp shouldn't even be considered as a option.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
OP did, and I agree, both are compunds that should be taken seriously. DNP is something that should be respected and dosed with care.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
they are seperate compounds bro - each good and bad in their own right - for losing weight I would try diet and cardio and skip both -but then I am not aware of your whole story

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
DNP needs to be respected, but the risk and sides are minimal if lower doses are followed. Higher doses make you so lethargic that playing the piano would be a workout, no matter a pro sport. If you use a dose of 200-250mg ED you will achieve steady fat loss when combined with a restricted diet. And far more effective than clen.

Hawk

tug32

tug32

Dec 5, 2010
okay gents
thanks
but thing is i cant workout...my ankle is swollen n i cant run or swim...so perico my whole thread is about how i cant workout so i need something strong to just cut fat before march

never done clen lizard but clen needs to be cycled so if i do get jitters and nauseous id have to ease off of it which would be a pain in the ass for a few days where dnp could just be stopped that day

guys truly what i am saying is...im waiting for my ankle to heel...ive gain fat from doing upper body all fall and now winter..i need something that i can take and diet and lose the weight with minimal cardio cuz my ankle is very weak.

but i get the jitters from caffeine and nauseous so if u have experince with clen are the jitters enough to upset ur stomach?

is dnp unbearable because of the over heating thats y there is the versus

i dont consider t3 or t4 with keto cuz its not that strong compared to clen n dnp and my dad has a thyroid problem so im staying away from t3
sorry to be snappy but everyone i asked doesnt stay with what im asking on my thread n i need answers lol
thanks guys

R

RADAR

Jan 19, 2011
I would inject the area with about 300mgs of ghrp-6,also take jello (gellating has been known to support and heal the spongy cartlidge between the bone,it will take a while so be careful and not re-injure it!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Don't mess with DNP. Diet is key

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I totally agree with Lizard King. DNP is not a bad bad thing. It does need to be respected but at low dose its a great compound. Clen is very weak in comparison. Clen will raise your thermogenic effect by approx 3-5% where as DNP can have a profound effect on fat lose by raising thermo effect up to 50%. 200mg daily for 1st week then progress to 400mg (split dose daily) for 2nd week and back down to 200mg daily for last week is a simple and safe cycle for its use.

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I have been on dnp @ 250 mgs ed for the last 2 weeks. Honestly bro from personal experience its not that bad.. Just a low dose and watch your carbs you'll be fine. I will without a doubt be adding DNP to my arsenal.

there's a lot of good reading about that stuff on the site from some good Bros...
read much you can that way you won't be going in blind.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic