Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

DNP/TREN/Low dose Clen runs

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
@Littleguy this has me cracking up lol!

@LRA_OH how much bodyfat are you looking to lose? I don’t understand. I see no need to run any of those other compounds while running a conservative dose of DNP, in conjunction with your nutrition in check and mild daily cardio. That should be sufficient enough to drop minimum 5-7 pounds of bodyfat per week.

I use to compete but have no interest in that regimen any more. I eat pizza when I want and drink couple times a week. This is simply my crunch before weather breaks to get to where I want to be for summer without giving up on enjoying drinks and some shit food. Cheating? Sure. Lazy mans way? Maybe. Bloods and supports are in check and at 50 my doctor still shits himself at the level of my health. I have had zero health issues ever. I hope to continue that. This just makes a 50 year old look better the. 20 year olds on the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I use to compete but have no interest in that regimen any more. I eat pizza when I want and drink couple times a week. This is simply my crunch before weather breaks to get to where I want to be for summer without giving up on enjoying drinks and some shit food. Cheating? Sure. Lazy mans way? Maybe. Bloods and supports are in check and at 50 my doctor still shits himself at the level of my health. I have had zero health issues ever. I hope to continue that. This just makes a 50 year old look better the. 20 year olds on the beach.

Despite the lethality comments, here you stand before us. In the warmer months, this would be more uncomfortable (and surprisingly, more potent; there's a seasonality with respect to DNP's potency, not completely explained by the perspiration & evaporation of water from sweating that would otherwise be stored in the various body compartments). In the summer, most people find intolerable (due to excessive sweating and thermogenesis, heat dissipation) doses sufficient to induce > +40% to BMR. Assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that you're a ~70 kg female, at the higest dose ingested (500 mg/d), this puts you at ~+55% to BMR, or just beyond this comfortable zone in summer months (explaining your ability to tolerate it during cooler ones)... Lethal doses for orally ingested 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans have been reported to be 14 to 43 mg/kg (or ~two-fold greater than your 500 mg/d dose assuming great sensitivity to its toxicity, if the body weight estimate is accurate).

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
Despite the lethality comments, here you stand before us. In the warmer months, this would be more uncomfortable (and surprisingly, more potent; there's a seasonality with respect to DNP's potency, not completely explained by the perspiration & evaporation of water from sweating that would otherwise be stored in the various body compartments). In the summer, most people find intolerable (due to excessive sweating and thermogenesis, heat dissipation) doses sufficient to induce > +40% to BMR. Assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that you're a ~70 kg female, at the higest dose ingested (500 mg/d), this puts you at ~+55% to BMR, or just beyond this comfortable zone in summer months (explaining your ability to tolerate it during cooler ones)... Lethal doses for orally ingested 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans have been reported to be 14 to 43 mg/kg (or ~two-fold greater than your 500 mg/d dose assuming great sensitivity to its toxicity, if the body weight estimate is accurate).

I can tolerate 500-750mgs fairly well and time mine late afternoon so fans are on me from dinner through the morning. DNP doesnt drain me or crush me like some report. I actually find it to be a must use compound for me to quick cut before summer.

S

spiderman405

Aug 8, 2017
I can tolerate 500-750mgs fairly well and time mine late afternoon so fans are on me from dinner through the morning. DNP doesnt drain me or crush me like some report. I actually find it to be a must use compound for me to quick cut before summer.

Yes what your doing is perfect science. Not dangerous. unfortunately most or all of the people responding are ignorant of the science and have zero experience. They dont do the scientific research and only go by hearsay.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes what your doing is perfect science. Not dangerous. unfortunately most or all of the people responding are ignorant of the science and have zero experience. They dont do the scientific research and only go by hearsay.
Great first post! Attacking posters as ignorant when you have no idea who you're talking to. Very impressive.

500mg is not an unusual dose. 750mg is less usual. Will it kill you? No. Is it smart? Not really. If you can't meet your goals on 500mg/day, you've got a food intake problem. And cessation of DNP will simply cause you to gain the weight back.

You have no idea the level of experience on this board. Lots of people have a good bit of DNP experience. Don't reveal yourself as a dumbass right out of the gate.

Reactions: 5.0
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 5 members watching this topic

, , , ,